PART 9: Sweetness

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I went back to my room just before 10:30 p.m. Without a doubt, my day had been fantastic and I would sleep soundly tonight as I reflected on the memories from today. I went on a date with P'Yin!!! I mean, not a date but at least I hung out with him.

Earlier, when I was with P'Yin, I didn't touch my phone at all and I had set it to silent, so that no one would interrupt my time with P'Yin. Yeah, why should I glance at the phone when the man in front of me is more alluring than anything else, right?

I just opened my phone and saw a lot of messages, also 12 missed calls from P'Prom. I sighed while reading all the messages.

"War, what are you doing?"

"Have you eaten or not?"

"Let's go have dinner together"

"War?"

"War?"

"War?"

"Why didn't you reply to my message?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"War, pick up my call."

"War, are you mad at me?"

"Please pick up my call, War. I'm worried."

I tried to calm myself while reading all the messages, so that I didn't feel more irritated. P'Prom needed to understand his boundaries, thus I didn't like him acting in this way since it would make me extremely uncomfortable.

Whether or not Prom was close to me, our relationship was only phi-nong, not more than that. It was obvious that I never offered Prom any reason to hope. Although P'Prom was very kind to me, occasionally I feel as if I was being controlled by someone who has no right over me.

I was an introvert who found it difficult to get along with people, thus I didn't have many friends. However, I already felt at ease being friends with P'Prom, whom I had thought of as my brother.

"Sorry phi. I just came home. My phone is in silent mode," I replied to P'Prom's message while laying down on my bed.

Is it needed for me to remind P'Prom that I have no feelings at all for him?

It wasn't a main issue if P'Yin doesn't like me but I also couldn't force myself to like P'Prom either. Even P'Yin only considered me as his little brother but that doesn't mean I could stop liking him because my feelings for P'Yin was biggest that I expected.

My phone rang and there was a call from P'Prom. I simply looked at it. Because I was too lazy to pick up the phone, I just let it ring a few times. I was aware that P'Prom would ask me things like where I went, who I went out with and when I was returning home if I answered the call and I was too sluggish to answer all of that.

After finishing taking a shower, I heard my phone still ringing, showing that someone was calling me.

"Is he kidding me?" I muttered annoyingly as I was sure that it was P'Prom who kept calling me and yeah, it was now 11.15 o'clock, making me begin to lose my cool with his behavior. That man ought to have stopped calling if I hadn't responded and I already replied to his message, so what did he want?