PART 30: Pleasure Me

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

When darkness fell, we gathered in a campfire activity. We were divided into groups of junior and senior students and allowed to choose our own activities. I was placed in a group with P'Perth and P'Prom. Although I could see how P'Perth was looking at me, I chose to ignore it. Yeah, she is still my senior and I don't want to argue or fight with her. Just a waste of my time.

"So, what activities are we going to do?" Fluke asked while looking towards P'Perth and P'Prom.

"Well, how about each of us call one name and that person has to do what the caller asks. If you don't want to do that, you have to jump into that pool," P'Perth said, pointing to the big pool. I simply chuckled listening to it. All the people in our group agreed, so I just followed it.

"So, Fluke, I want you to go hug P'Bar and tell him you love him," P'Prom commanded and Fluke quickly complied. When Fluke unexpectedly gave P'Bar a hug and confessed his love for him, we all chuckled at his disgusted reaction. P'Bar attempted to kick Fluke but he was already running in our direction.

"Now, it's my turn," P'Perth said cynically and I knew she was looking at me.

"War," she called me, just as I had predicted. I couldn't help but smile because I was aware that she had already meant to play this game. Childish.

"Yes, phi." I looked at her, giving her a wide smile. "What do you want me to do, phi?"

"Well," she paused for a while, acting like he was thinking.

"Kiss Prom," she said which made me almost burst out into laughter.

"Not on the cheek but on his lips," she spoke while giving me a haughty look and smirking. The request from P'Perth surprised everyone in our group somewhat. With a chuckle, I lowered my head. This person was really trying to have a fight with me because she couldn't get P'Yin.

"Are you crazy, Perth?" P'Prom said to her, raising his voice a bit and she shrugged as a response.

"Well, this is just a game. If you don't want to do it, you can just jump into that pool." P'Perth folded her hands over her chest and gave me a scornful look.

"You don't have to do it, War?" P'Prom, who was sitting next to me, said.

"Of course, I'm not going to do it, phi," I said honestly. What the hell did I want to kiss someone else other than my own boyfriend? Crazy.

"Huh?"

I stood up and patted my butt to wipe the dirt off my pants. P'Perth cast a disapproving glance my way.

"So, can I jump into that pool now, phi?" I said innocently while pointing towards the pool.

P'Perth bit her lip and gazed at me in a furious manner. What is she thinking? I was afraid to jump into the pool at night, so I chose to kiss P'Prom instead? So immature, ugh. I was aware that the pool's water was currently exceedingly chilly but I didn't care. I'm not a fool. I am aware of P'Perth's motives. She deliberately intended to cause an issue, so I had a fight with P'Yin. Oh no, how childish...

"War"

Before I had a chance to respond when P'Yin's voice cut us off, he pulled me closer by my waist and gave me a deep kiss on my lips that caused all the students there to gasp, my eyes widened with the sudden kiss.

"Stop asking something that you know he will never do," P'Yin said after he broke the kiss, looking at P'Perth sternly which made her turned her head to another way.

"Stop being childish, Perth," P'Yin again said firmly.

"What's going on here?" P'Bar came to us.

"Err...nothing, Bar. Is time over?" P'Prom tried to avoid the awkward atmosphere as some of the people there were still shocked as they witnessed P'Yin suddenly kissed me. P'Bar just nodded and told us that all students could do their own activities now.