PART 35: Contentment

· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

There was silence surrounding us while my eyes fixed on the person in front of me. "I'm sorry, Yin. There is nothing I can find," Leo broke the silence, making me close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Are you kidding me? You handle a lot of the biggest cases before this. How can you not find any clue who hurt my boyfriend?" I said, struggling to contain the rage that was rising within me as my body began to heat up. Is this man kidding? He provided me with absolutely no updates and the only thing he did was let me know War was safe since he needed to keep an eye on him.

He let out a deep breath and caressed his face, looking straight to me. "I will add more people to investigate this, okay? The culprit left no trace at all, Yin."

I drank my water and crossed my hand over my chest. "If something happens to my boyfriend, you know you are the first person I will look for, right?" I said flatly.

"I know, Yin. I know. Just give me some time."

"I will do my best," he replied and I stood up, wanting to leave but he grabbed my wrist which made me look at him. "About the investment to my firm, can we discuss it now?" He inquired, more like pleading and I pulled my hand from him roughly.

"Finish your job first. Only then, I will consider it," I said coolly and walked away.

。゜゜。━

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I took a peek at the time. My class was cancelled, so I returned to P'Yin's condo earlier than usual, meaning I had about four hours until P'Yin got home.

I smiled as I had an idea before my prince went back, making me walk briefly to the laundry room. I began loading the washing machine with our dirty clothes while grinning.

If P'Yin knew I completed all the chores today, he would be surprised!!! The maid usually comes once every three days to handle all of the cleaning but today I made the decision to handle it myself in order to impress my boyfriend.

I didn't want him to think that I was only causing him problems because I knew that recently he had been thinking constantly about the person who had attempted to harm me. I mean, I knew P'Yin never felt that way but I didn't want him to stress about it. I should do something to make him feel impressed!!!

After settling with the laundry, I vacuumed the house while humming joyfully. "P'Yin is my boyfriend," I smiled madly with my own words as I could still remember clearly how the first day I landed my eyes on him and now, my prince was really my boyfriend!!! Shit. This was like a beautiful dream.

I then walked to P'Yin's bedroom and started to clean it, folding clothes and making sure the bed looked tidy. Perfect. As I walked to the study table, I smiled from ear to ear looking at our pictures that P'Yin put on the frame. I took a sticker note and wrote something on it before hiding it behind the frame.

。゜゜。━

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I had a bouquet of flowers in my hand as I stood in front of the door. I smiled as I opened the door, eager to see my beloved. "Baby, I'm—"

I didn't finish my words as War suddenly threw himself at me and hugged me tightly. "I miss you, phiii," he said, curving a wide smile across my lips.

"Are you waiting for me?" I asked, gently stroking his hair.

"Hmmm." He pursed his lips, asking for me to kiss him and I did. I gave a deep kiss on his rosy lips.