PART 10: Bittersweet

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The cheering team was also on the field, which added to the loud environment and the shouts of all the students there almost caused my eardrums to burst. I took a seat a bit far from the other students and my eyes wandered around, trying to find my prince.

I giggled when remembering he was the one who asked me to come to the field as it was like I came to give support to my boyfriend. What a good imagination, Wanarat!!!

"P'Yinnn!!!" Many people started screaming and when I turned around to see where they were looking, I saw that P'Yin and his team were getting warmed up. They kept shouting P'Yin's name like crazy fans and I pursed my lips indignantly. So annoying!!!

"P'Yin is so handsome," someone muttered and I rolled my eyes at her. I then changed my attention back to P'Yin back and I caught P'Yin was staring at me, making my lips curled up in a smile.

I didn't know what he whispered to his team but my heart beat faster when he suddenly ran towards my direction.

"Why are you sitting here?" P'Yin asked as he already stood in front of me.

Without waiting for me to reply, he pulled my hand and dragged me to sit at the other place. "Sit here. It's more comfortable," he said and I bit the inside of my mouth, preventing a smile from showing up. I also sat like a good kid and he looked here and there before bowing his body, so our eyes were at the same level.

"Tell me if there are people who bother you."

I nodded slowly as a response because I was too focused on how beautiful his eyes were. Shit! I kept falling in love with him over and over again!!!

"Did I get a reward if my team won?" He suddenly asked while showing me his sweet smile.

"Re-reward?"

He nodded and waited for me to reply, making me look another way to avoid eye contact.

I heard him chuckle and he ruffled my hair before running back to the field.

。゜゜。━

When the game was over, P'Yin's team had triumphed, as expected. As they celebrated their victory, I couldn't help but smile broadly as I saw him beaming handsomely.

Oh God, my prince is freaking handsome and stunning more than anyone else!!!

"War?"

I changed my gaze to the voice that called my name and it was P'Prom. "I don't know you also came here," he said and I scratched my head awkwardly.

"Eee, yes, phi. I want to—"

"Can we talk?" He said, cutting me off and I raised my eyebrows looking at him.

"Talk? Talk about what, phi?"

"Why did you ignore me?" He suddenly held my hand while asking that.

"Ignore you?"

"Yeah, you rarely reply to my messages. You're not even answered when I called you," he mumbled, which made me inhaled and exhale slowly because I didn't like the situation now.