PART 29: Can't Resist You

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Warrr, I miss you brooo," Win screamed. Because they weren't on the same bus, Win rushed over to hug War as soon as they arrived. James and Win board the first bus, while War boards the second.

"Let me go, asshole," War murmured as Win continued to hug him so tightly that he was helpless.

"All the students line up here," Bar instructed.

"I'll call your name and you can go into your room first to rest. One room for two people and make sure you pick up the keys in front of me," Bar continued his words while holding a list of student names with the other seniors standing beside him.

After a while, Bar called War's name and he got the same room with Bonz.

"Are you kidding me, Bar?" Yin grumbled annoyingly. Of course, he wouldn't have allowed War to share a room with anybody else, thus it is simply obvious that he would have asked War to sleep in his room as that was what he planned a week ago but what the hell arranged War to have the same room with that guy.

Well, it's not that he dislikes Bonz. It's just that the coincidence was too striking. In a lot of students, why does War get the same room with that guy?

"Chill dude, you already plan to ask him to sleep in your room, right?"

"So, there's no problem here," Bar replied while shaking his head, looking at how irritated his best friend became.

As everyone else moved to their rooms, Yin saw War and Bonz pulled their luggage as they made their way to their respective rooms. He was about to follow War but he stopped when he noticed Prom standing nearby, making him change his decision and walk to his best friend.

"Prom," Yin called him, making Prom turn to look at him.

"Let's talk," he said briefly and Prom simply nodded while following Yin who was already walking to an empty seat nearby.

The silence swept the place as they both sat there. No one said anything and Yin let out a heavy breath, staring at his best friend.

"You already see, right?" Yin's words broke the silence, making Prom take the phone out of his pocket and put it on the table, showing their university social media filled with pictures of Yin and War. There were a lot of photos of the two of them looking adorably cute, including Yin's big smile at War, War pinching Yin's cheek and others.

Because this was the first time they had seen Yin with someone and he appeared so happy in all the photos, the comments on the picture were flooded with inquiries about whether Yin and War were dating. Since they had been the major subject since they had been on the bus earlier, Yin wasn't startled to see the photo because he could already predict what was going to happen. He simply feels bad for not telling Prom in a proper manner.

"I know this is not proper way to tell you but-"

"I'm dating him," Yin spoke forward without any hesitation since he could no longer keep his relationship with War a secret. His close friend was someone he wanted to be more honest with about the person he really loved.

"I really love him. You can be mad at me but please don't-"

"You don't need to say anything, Yin. I already know everything," Prom said calmly, giving his best friend a warm smile.