3. His Crush

_

_

"Don't even try cooking next time." Jimin returns Jungkook's tiffin to him, "I'm never taking it with me again." He dumps the empty tiffin in Jungkook's bag.

Jungkook sneers as he shows his back to Jimin so he can put it back in his bag, "Why do you think I even gave it to you in the first place huh?"

Jimin shakes his head, and zips up his bag for him, "You're evil. I don't get why girls even like you."

Jungkook is so amused, he's laughing, "Cause I'm hot and sexy." The look on Jimin's face screams 'Super cringe' he moves away from him, "Don't." And Jungkook tries to hover his arm around his shoulders, "Why, is loverboy getting clients who want me?" He cocks his brows, knowing very well how popular he is.

But Jimin chooses to not give him that, "Even if they do, watch me how I'll have them un-crush you." He warns jokingly and Jungkook shrugs, "One wink and a smile from me and watch how they come running back to me."

This time Jimin decides to give up. "Keep having that attitude and see how one day a girl will—" Suddenly a girl bumps into Jungkook.

"Shit–" she curses, stuff from her bag falling all over the floor. "I'm sorry—I-I was in a hurry–" she is trying to pick up a load full of stuff. Before Jimin could help out, Jungkook had already picked up most of it, "Are you alright?" He questions it first before giving her things back to her.

The girl only realizes now that it's Jungkook. The Jeon Jungkook. It makes her cheeks suddenly glow pink. "No–no—I mean yes–shit." Jungkook chuckles and uses his index and middle finger asking her to give her the bag.

She does and Jungkook places all the stuff he picked up in, "Let me check your knee." He points at her leg, "I think you've bruised it."

She blinks, looks at her knee and gasps softly, indeed she did. "I must have not realized."

"Are you new?" He helps her pick up the remaining stuff. "Never seen you around. "No," she answers and Jimin controls his laughter from behind. Jungkook clears his throat, "Um–you know your way to the aid room right?"

She nods.

"Yeah, good." He gets up, and dusts his hand, "You should probably head there."

The girl hesitantly stands up, clutches her bag strap tight gives him a stiff nod, thanks him and leaves.

"So much drama you do." Jimin tsks unbelievably and tries leaving first but Jungkook bumps his fist on his shoulders, not letting him, "How about you get a girl first, Mr Grandpa!"

"Haha," he brushes him away, almost throwing him off, "Not interested, Mr International Playboy."

"Guys, guys, guys." Someone from behind pulls their shoulders together making them squeeze along with them, "sweet morning," he wishes them and both of them flip their head to realize it's Taehyung.