72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

_A lot of people are gathered

_
A lot of people are gathered. There's a broken window. A girl trying hard to break in. Bodyguards trying to push her back from coming in. Thousands of people behind them making it congested.

She's screaming again.

Taehyung and the others look at you two coming and witness the scene surprised. They try to say something to you two but before that happens, the girl takes everyone's attention back towards her.

"NO LET ME IN!" She wails, her hands held tight by the bodyguards.

One thing alerts you and Jimin. It is her shirt. She's wearing one of Jimin's merches. She was a chim-chim.

The media from the back is flashing pictures. Thousands and thousands of them. It's a big ruckus and messy. Jimin holds your hand and slowly puts you behind him. "Don't come forward." He covers for you.

You're feeling a chill go through your spine. You sense it. Something was going to happen. "Careful." He does not let you be seen but fate does not help sometimes.

The Chim-chim happens to see you. Her eyes go wide. "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HER!" She's turned wild. Her fingers pointing at you. The media catching you with Jimin. Intense flutters of the camera at you. It's too much.

Jimin curses, make sure you're hidden.

The girl goes crazy witnessing that. "THAT FUCKING BITCH!" She's turned all red and you're gasping in shock. She looks possessed and scary.

Jimin clutches his fist a little tighter this time. "Y/n, let's not do this—" Before he could even complete the sentence the girl lets out curses at you. Spits about how you're incapable of being his girlfriend. How you're so insecure and selfish. How you're only stressing him up making him ruin his reputation and that you're just planning to keep him away from all the chim-chim's.

You're not usually fazed by any words but this time it reaches your soul. You're aware that Jimin's not doing well nowadays. It was because he was trying to meet up with you when you were really not available.

A lot of projects kept piling up and it was getting hard for him. He couldn't keep up. It was because of you. You were to blame. If he didn't do well there were so many people to point fingers at him. It was as if you were only becoming—

Jimin shuts your ears. Time slows down for you. Your eyes flutter up at him. There's only two of you. Everything silences around you. There's a lot of happening in the background but your mind is only focused on Jimin.

"You're amazing Lily," He mouths, slowly nods his head, "Just the way you are." His lips move, his eyes holding the truth of his words behind them. "I'm so lucky to have you." He's reassuring you. "I love you." He takes all your focus on him.

But you see something right away. There's a pot flying your way. The girl threw it. Everything slows down. Taehyung is running to you in slow motion. Lisa is heading for the girl who threw it. Jungkook trying to reach for the pot and catch it whereas Rose has gotten her eyes shut as she falls scared.