60. Red Roses

It was the last day of your exams.

Stretching your arms you let go of the bag, place it down on the bench, rip out the straw from the juice box, and poke it in, before sipping it and relaxing in your seat.

The sun was too bright today, everyone around you was throwing off papers in the air celebrating their last exam, while some grouped to go and party. The others cried about going home and sleeping. The remaining ones excitedly were deciding what to wear to Hoseok's party tonight.

There was a saying that Hoseok's party was one of the most wanted parties in town. He held it on a greater level. Since he had connections with many people in the fashion industry he invited them all for a chance to bind relations tighter than the last time they met.

Everyone was excited about this. Outfits were decided in advance. Everyone saw this chance as an opportunity to open doors they thought they couldn't even see once.

One thing was sure, tonight was gonna be fun.

Finishing the juice, you throw the empty juice box in the dust can placed right beside, letting out a relieved breath.

You were sitting under the shade alone until someone decided to give you some company. You raise your cap to look at the most charming friend of yours leaning casually against the chair with you wearing casuals. A Calvin Klein shirt over brown loose cargo. A black cap hanging over his head.

"If it's not Miss beautiful," he smiled at you removing the cap off his forehead. You imitate his move brushing your pony behind your back, "If it's not Mr handsome."

He laughs sitting straight, "It's been long since we got 1 on 1."

"Taehyung," You take his name resting your arms on the chair, "You took away my best friend from me, and now you're talking about 1 on 1. Huh?"

He shrugs with a smug lying on his lips, "Couldn't help it, she's a 10 on 10."

You turn to him folding your arms and looking at him with a pierced gaze, "It's hard to believe you are complimenting her, she complains of you roasting her day and night."

Placing his index finger on his lips he asks you to shush. "It's a secret, do not tell her that I roam around singing how perfect she is."

A teasing smile appears on your face as Taehyung proudly sits on his seat looking at the scenery of students jumping and having fun around.

"How did your exams go?" He wears his cap back again feeling the sun burning his skin. There was no shade of trees falling on him unlike you. Shifting on your back you look at him, "It was too good, Jimin helped me study all the subjects. He's just too good at studying."

Taehyung nods quietly taking the information you were giving him.

"How did your exams go?"

He chuckles, "Not bad, managed to study with Lisa on my side. Not that easy you know." He genuinely smiles, "I had to shut myself in a room while studying. She put this odd condition of giving her a kiss on every right answer and..." he hangs his head back on the bench relaxing, "-she was right every fucking time. I was busy kissing her rather than studying on my own." He jokes.

"She did?" You laugh, finding it funny, "That's so Lisa."

"Isn't it?" He smiles looking at you to see a wider smile appearing on your face as your sight shifts in front of him, "And here she is."

Before Taehyung could move his head, he got collapsed into a tight hug. "Tae!" Lisa sounded excited after hugging him, "I was searching for you everywhere," she complains, hugging the shit out of him.