28. Drunken Phase

_

_

"What's your lock?" Jimin waits at your door with you as you twirl around, "I don't know"

"Huh?" He swiftly turned to you, "You don't?"

"Aye, boy, no" You giggle, "I'm just teasing you." He sighs in relief, "Okay so what is it?" He asks waiting with his fingers ready to type down the numbers.

"One, one, one, one, three" You spill out as he types down only to get an error.

"Okay, this is wrong" He slowly looks at you worryingly as you giggle again, "I know"

"Y/N OH MY GOD" He face palms, "Tell me the right one, I'm freezing" he shivers as you pause your teasing and feel bad.

"Here" and you remove your coat immediately, covering his body with it, "I'm sorry" you sadly say feeling cold air hitting you like a truck now.

Jimin couldn't move. Your hand adjusted your coat on his body when you by yourself were freezing. He saw the goosebumps forming on your body.

"Y/n" he calmly speaks, "If you keep being like this I might..." you look up to him with your doe eyes, "You might?" You ask as he loses his composure looking at your flustered drunk face.

"I might leave you here by yourself" he looks around, "You wouldn't want to be in this weather all alone right?" He pulled the trick that worked on you.

"Yes," You nod stiffly, moving him at that instant and typing the code by yourself.

The door finally opened.

"Thank goodness" Jimin came inside with you, as you ran to turn the heater on, "I feel so cold ugh"

"Yet you gave me the coat" He placed down your coat at you as you wear it back shivering, "You were cold because of me" You pace to your room, "How could I not?" And you got no answer.

You turn only to see Jimin standing outside of your room, shyly scratching his neck.

"Come in" You wave at him as he pauses, "No, I'll leave" he bowed ready to leave until you run and catch up to him, "NO! WAIT!"

"W-what?" He stood flustered, "Huh?"

"I'm hungry" You smile hesitantly, "Order something for me?"

He saw your pleading face, how could he deny you?

"But there won't be any shops open by now," He said and as you were about to return to your bed he chimed, "How about I cook for you?"

"Oh my God" You clap in excitement, "You go Jimin!" You raise your right hand with a fist encouraging him as he laughs, "Okay, you need to change first"

"Yes" You look down at yourself, "I-I sure need to" you nod, "Bybee" you wave at him, "I'll come soon" You giggle, "The items are in the fridge," you say directly rushing to your room as he happily watches you go.

+++

As he watches the noodles cook you voice out from behind, "I'm back, yo" and as he turned to see you, he gasped.

You were in track pants and the shirt you were wearing was buttoned up wrong, half of your shirt was left unbuttoned.

At least none of your skin was exposed.

"You prepared?" You came in baby steps forward smelling the fresh Ramyeon smell when suddenly your chest churned, "Sh-shit!" You place your hand on your chest,

"What happened?" Jimin suddenly asked worried as you gulp, "I- I'm about to puke!"

And his eyes widened.

"RUN!" he shouted and you instantly nod feeling the vomit reach your throat, he paced behind you to the washroom and you finally reach the bathroom door and bang it open.

Carefully collecting your hair together Jimin stroked your back, and you at that instead puked out in the toilet.

He kept caressing your back as you finally throw up, restlessly sitting on the floor.

"Let's wash your face" Jimin pulled your body up and turned on the water as you splash your face and clean yourself.

"Ugh" You rub all the make-up away as Jimin stands with you watching you wash your whole face.

"I-I feel ew" You stand straight reaching for the towel as Jimin hands it to you before you could struggle.

Wiping your face you sigh, "This was so disappointing" You scowl in depression as Jimin just chuckles, "It's fine ya know"

"Whatever, I'm hungry" You hit your stomach, "I'm gonna forget it anyways" you yawn walking out as Jimin quietly follows you out feeling daggers hitting his chest.

+++

"Uhm, this is tasty" You hum sipping out the juice left over while Jimin finishes his own too.

"You're a really good friend" You pat his shoulders, yawning again, "And that asshole of my friend is fucking mean" You groan lying your head on the table.

"Asshole friend?" He laughs, "Who got you so mad?" He lays his head on the table too.

"Someone online" You answer.

"Why do you mad at him though?" He asked as you go in thoughts, "Uhm..." you think, "Because he didn't help me with my crush"

Jimin sat upright.

"You got a crush?"

You smile, "Yeah, I do" You remain lying on the table as he slowly nods, "So who's he?"

"Does that even matter?" You sigh, "We're talking about my friend here right"

"Y-yeah"

"You know what" You sit up straight, "I'm gonna scold him for what he did" You get up walking to your room as Jimin stands up to follow you too to say goodbye.

Finding your phone, you lie down on your bed as Jimin stands near your bedroom door, "I'll get going okay?"

You looked away from your phone and waved at him, "Thanks for today" you pull up your blankets as he waves back at you, "Good night"

"Night" you reply as he leaves through the door.

Finding his shoes, Jimin goes into thoughts, so you liked someone.

And it was sure not him, because you just officially met him today.

Yeah, it wasn't him.

And as he was about to leave, his phone vibrated.

♡♡♡

Amxnx