36. Golden Chance

_

_

Smiling to your ears, you open the door only to find Jimin coming towards you.

"Were you inside since then?" You look at him speechless not knowing what to answer his question.

You blankly stare at him until he decided to speak  off, "I actually wanted to go to the washroom"

"Oh my god," You embarrass yourself. You kept him off the washroom for such a long time. "I'm so sorry!" You bow at him as he laughs, "It's okay, I used the other one anyways."

Relief spread through you. If you'd know that he couldn't go you'd want to die.

"Shall we go fishing? Everyone's out there" Jimin took you out from your thoughts and pointed out at the window,

Going closer to the window you peep at Jin and Yoongi cutely arguing for the pink fish rod, whereas everyone else was getting ready for fishing, fixing the threads.

Giggling, you nod, "Let's go."

Smiling to his ears Jimin takes out sunglasses from his pocket, "We might need this," He says walking along the hallway with you and handing them to you.

Thanking him, you take and wear it until he brings you a hat too.

"Might need this as well, it matches your outfit too," Jimin offered, handing you a white net flower-designed hat that suited your dress way too well.

"Wow," You widely smile at his gesture. He was so kind.

"Can I?" He asked slowly lifting his hands to hold the ribbons that were to tie for the hat you were struggling to fit on your head.

"Sure" You sweetly smile as he nibbles on his lips and finally helps you wear the hat.

"What about you?" You adjust the hat looking at the sunshine falling on him. "I do-" he suddenly paused when he got into shade out of the blue.

"You should've thought about yourself first" Jennie appeared with an umbrella, that kept Jimin under the shade.

"Hi, Y/n" Jennie waved at you, "Hi" You wave back at her, looking at how pretty she was looking even under the shade.

"Would you help Jungkook with bringing the container?" She smiles as your eyes start sparkling, "He wanted me to accompany him, but I need to talk to Jimin. Would you mind helping me?" She pleases as your heart flutters at this golden chance you got.

"Yeah" You smile back at her, not expressing how excited you got for this opportunity.

"Thank you again" You bow at Jimin, leaving to help Jungkook with the containers.

"Hi," Jennie said to Jimin, standing together with him under the same umbrella, "We haven't talked, since I came..." She muttered looking at Jimin who was busy fixing his hair.

"Yeah," He said only this and looked away at everyone, who threw their hooks inside the water.

Rosé and Jia were sitting under the umbrella applying sunscreen as if on the beach and lying on the chairs.

Namjoon was busy attaching the food to the hook as carefully as he could, trying not to break the hook cause last time he wasted five fishing rods doing it.

Jin and Yoongi were standing calmly fishing, well of course they would be fighting one second and talking about life the other. After all, Yoongi got him only as Hyung.

Somi went into her room and sat there in embarrassment because her dress, which she brought after so many complications and got torn. She was given another dress but it didn't fit well so she decided not to come out of her room.

Whereas, Taehyung and Hobi were drinking wine and watching everyone fishing.

Talking about Jungkook and Lisa they went together to bring containers, which Jennie was supposed to join but sent you instead.

"We are on good terms right?" Jennie carefully asked Jimin. "Yeah" he answered just in a single word.

"What did you want to speak?" He coldly asked, he didn't intend to be cold but he was quite upset thinking why was she planning to speak to him after whole two days?

"I-I came here for you" and hearing it, Jimin looked up at her frowning, "What do you mean?"

Biting her lips in, Jennie nodded a no immediately, "Nothing, let's go fishing shall we?" She changed the topic right away.

She wouldn't say it now, how could she? when he liked someone else. He would deny her without any thought, she had to build up the relationship between them before asking such a complicated question.

"You were saying something" He plainly said it expecting her to say clearly what did she mean. Did she say she came here for him? Now? And why?

"It's nothing" She scratches her neck guilty regretting spilling it in the first place.

He didn't care. Yeah, he did want to know what she meant but it wasn't worth forcing it. If she didn't want to say it, he wouldn't ask it again.

"Okay"

He turned to walk away when she suddenly held his hand, "Do you want to go fishing?" She nervously asked as Jimin sighed.

He didn't want to but he couldn't say no when she asked him first or tried talking to him first. It would be disappointing for her to hear a no.

He still cared, and he hated it, "Fine."

Happily clapping she couldn't control her smile, "I'll bring the fishing rods" She said leaving right away.

Taking a deep breath he looked away at the door you left from. Were you going to be with Jungkook then? Were you going to be helping him pick up containers? How much was he making you smile? More than he did just now? Would by any chance were you both having a romantic moment right now?

"Ah fuck" he shook his head refraining himself to think further to the extent he would lose his patience and run to you.

He only wished you to come back soon. Very soon. 

♡♡♡

Amxnx