64. Promises

_

_

Blood drained from everyone's face.

Taehyung gets up and sits on Jimin's bed, shaking his head, holding his hand, and crying.

Jimin glances at the ceiling before looking at Hobi, "Why am I hurt?" He asks, "Why is everyone gathered at Rosé's home? Why are Tae and Rosé crying so much?" He throws questions, "Is anyone dead?" He gets no answer, "Where is Y/n? And why is none of you answering me?"

"No one is dead." Namjoon speaks up, leaning against the wall with folded hands, "Y/n is at home, resting." He eyes the ramen, "And you should eat something."

Jimin shakes his head, "You're hiding something."

Namjoon blinks, "W-what? no."

"Rosé what's wrong?" He palms her hands, "I know you would tell me."

She wipes her tears with the handkerchief, snorting her nose out and taking a deep breath. "He's not hiding anything. Hobi's mansion was on fire because of some local hoodlums that were causing a scene. Someone threw a joint near the alcohol area to scare everyone which lead to a big blast."

Jimin quietly hears.

"Everyone was safely out. Y/n and Jungkook helped you out." She adds but he interrupts her "What do you mean by helped me out? Did I faint or something?" He asks, "Why didn't I go out myself?"

She stiffs in her place, "Yes, you fainted."

His breath becomes uneven as the cool air shivers him. "Okay..." he murmurs, "What happened to Y/n?"

"She got home." She replies.

"Knowing I fainted? Never." He claims with a serious tone, "You're not telling me something." He interrogates losing his mind. You would never leave him alone, never. Not in such a state until and unless someone took you away.

"She told us to take care of you." Rosé's voice hitches, "She went home after that." She ends the conversation right there leaving Jimin unsatisfied.

He rubs his face.

"Where's my phone?"

Jungkook inserts his hand inside his pocket to pull out Jimin's phone. "Here." He hands it to him.

Everyone watches him dialling a number. He sits straight bringing the phone near his ears only to hear that your phone is switched off.

His throat starts heaving up. Last night's argument hit his head. Your tears and your screams haunt his memories.

"Did she leave me?" The grip of his phone loses as the phone slides down the blanket wrapped around him. "She didn't contact anyone here either, right?" He breathes hard, as he gets to start panicking.

They argued and you went away crying.

You cried because of him.

He was unable to breathe. His hands started to shiver. Tears formed in his eyes. "I-I want to see her." Jimin stutters, scared, "Tell me she didn't leave me."