46. Window Crash

_

_

Rosé pulled out her rubber band and let loose her blonde hair down her back.

Walking to the mirror she sighed. Resting her hands on her stomach she tilts sideways to look at her body.

She was wearing a dark blue silk top that hugged her curves. Loose white shorts that reached her thighs. She took a good look at herself and satisfied with what she saw she flops down on the bed turning on a slow music.

It was time for her to cry.

What happened today afternoon broke her heart. Jungkook touched you just for revenge, she didn't know he could stoop so low.

He might as well fuck you to make her jealous.

She wasn't angry with you. No, why would she be?, you were just a pawn. But when she and Jimin entered the club she did see your cheeks flushed, did you like Jungkook?

It didn't matter, what mattered was Jungkook acting like that.

When Jimin took you out from there Jungkook just stood up and left the room not uttering a single word to her. Nothing, didn't even text or called, simply left as if her presence didn't matter.

He was never the jealous kind, yeah, he was a little bit but who knew he'd reach to such an extent. Yes, Jungkook liked Rosé but his actions showed otherwise.

He still flirted with everyone. Keeping up her hopes high just because he treated her different didn't mean he liked or fell for her. It was just a simple response to a no. It's like an attraction where they tend to chase things that are hard to keep hands on.

And that was how she was probably for Jungkook.

Letting a tear fall, she closes her eyes and takes deep breaths trying to forget what happened today but it just didn't go away, that hurtful moment kept replaying in her head, again and again, torturing her.

She really liked Jungkook and he could never understand that, never. She'd be surprised even if Jungkook knows the meaning of love.

He was a playboy after all, how could he?

Sudden shattering glass's voice took her out of her crying session. Startled by the sound Rose look at her window to see none other than Jungkook.

"Fuck!" he comes inside hurriedly, "Are you alright?" He comes closer, his chest heavily breathing, his hair scrambled and his brows furrowed showing every sign of worry.

"I-I'm alright" Rose mutters as Jungkook falls to his knees holding his head, "I got so fucking scared!" He mumbled with his hands on his forehead, his face sweating.

"What's wrong?" Rose gets down on her knees holding his hand and removing it away from covering his face just to see worry.

"First, shut that godamn music!" He looked up to see her face, "I knocked like a thousand times but you didn't respond. I tried calling you too but the phone was switched off and you wouldn't sleep this soon, you didn't have any plans to go out either..." Jungkook licked his lips and cupped her cheeks, "I thought something must've happened..."