41. Regret

_

_

"You hit a jackpot, I swear," Rose said now looking at Jimin who was playing with the rings on his fingers, smirking, hearing her compliment.

"Come here" he patted a seat next to him asking for her to come and sit beside him.

Smiling Rose came and sat hovering her arms around his shoulder, while he rested his palm on her back.

Everyone watched the scene in front of them with their jaw dropped. Rosé bent towards his ear keeping a calm faze in front of everyone and whispering, "YOU DID IT"

Jimin chuckled, now bending towards her ear, "I know right"

Both calmly exchanged similes, "Help me" Rose said in his ear as he squints his brows, "In what?"

"In making Jungkook jealous" As she mumbled it in his ear he bit his lip, gripping his palm tighter on Rose's back, "And you'll help me with Y/n" he proposed the idea.

She gave a huge grin, "I'd love to" she said it aloud as Jimin snickered, "Cool"

"Okay, what was that?" Jungkook sits straight, pointing at both Jimin and Rose, "You look awkward"

"Just say you're jealous" Rose spoke up, leaning closer to Jimin, teasing the fuck out of Jungkook. "Yes, I am" he admitted standing up and resting his hands on his waist, "And I'm gonna go to the club"

Rose giggled watching him go away, she really hit his nerve.

"Rosé!" Jimin stood up at that instant, "He's heading towards the club" he raised his brows while Rose didn't understand a thing, "And?"

"Y/n's goes to the same club"

Rosé forms an o and dusts her dress, "Let's hurry shall we?"

"Let's go,"

+++

You walk into the club looking at girls already waiting for Jungkook to come.

Whatever you were doing was really looking of no point. Would Jungkook like you and date you? He liked Rosé, he just started talking to you, and none of this seemed like it would accelerate into something great.

It was hard.

"You're here" You hear Jungkook's voice. Blinking, you nod as he smiles ignoring all the other girls cheering on him and only coming to you.

"Let's practice" he forwarded his hand in front of you to take. Confused, you look at him and then back at his hand.

What made him suddenly so sweet to you?

"Here," He slips his soft hands in yours, taking you to the chair and pulling it like a gentleman for you.

Fluttering your eyes as you sat, he pulled another chair from behind and placed it just behind you, and sitting right there.