69. D-day

_

_

"Y/n?"

You snuggle in the blankets as someone calls for your name.

"I'm gonna kill you if you won't wake up right now." You groan in your sleep before rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"Who the he-" As soon as you witness who was standing right in front of you, you jump up and blink a thousand times. "Oh my God." You gasp as none other than your brother folds his arm and looks at you angrily.

You gulp, "Hyunjin oppa..."

Shaking his head he suppresses his anger by tightening his fist and lips.

Glancing at his back you see Jimin standing and apologizing.

"I can explain oppa..." you avert your eyes to your brother's. He fiercely glares at you, "You did not tell me you were coming back to Korea." He complains , "How could you not?" Settling down on the bed you and Jimin shared yesterday your brother adds, "And you both also..." he glances at Jimin and you, "...spent the night together?!"

Fidgeting with your white shirt Jimin lent to you last night you tuck your hair strands behind your ear, "I was going to meet you today eventually it's just that you found out about it soo—"

"Find out?" He cuts you off, "The whole building is talking about you being all lovey-dovey, how couldn't I know?" He scolds, resting his hands down. You get filled with embarrassment, "I'm sorry."

"No, I'm the one who's at fault." Jimin comes in front of your brother to protect you, "Hyung, I should have been careful."

Hyunjin sighs, "I thought you were mature but guess love is really blind." He gets up from the bed inserting his hands in his pants pocket, "It's fine though, I'm just angry because Y/n didn't come to meet her brother first." He side-eyes you as you see him with glow and stars in your eyes.

"I can fix that." You jump out of your bed and clap both of your hands together, "I can make bulgogi for you."

Your brother chuckles turning away, "Sure, just wear your pants and come." He giggles leaving through the door leaving you startled by his words.

Pants?

Lowering your gaze, you find your shirt exceeding your thighs and all of your legs exposed. Jimin turns all red and walks away with your brother as you die right on the spot.

+++

"He already left." Your brother zips up his bag, "I've got a schedule too, I'm leaving as well." Getting up from his chair he informs, "Want me to leave you at the stadium?".

Eating the sandwich you nod at him, "Yes, that'll be good." You walk towards him to find your shoes to wear, "I will say the others to meet me there."

"Okay," He waits for you, as you carry your stuff and head out with him to get to his car. After settling down, he takes your stuff and places it at the back.