22. Fight?

_

_

As Jimin heard from Lily what the hell happened in his absence, he ran towards the bar not caring about anything.

Not even putting on a shirt he respectfully wore only a coat over pants... and there was only one thing in his mind, Jennie being bullied by Rosé.

There was no reason for Rosé to taunt Jennie or hate her after both Jennie and Jimin broke up mutually.

Yeah, he was sad for a few months, she was gone, the person he loved left him and he couldn't go with her. It was partially his mistake too.

Hurting Jennie would be the last thing he wanted to do, even though he didn't love her anymore he still respected her.

Pacing two floors to the ground he finally reached the bar, seeing Rosé and Jennie sitting quietly and drinking together in peace. Getting himself together he reaches them and watches Rosé realizing his existence there.

"Jimin?"

At the mention of his name Jennie instantly looks up to meet his eyes. Placing down her glass bewildered she stands up confused.

"We need to talk." Jimin holds Rosé's wrist and takes her away from there leaving Jennie as be.

"What's wrong?" She questions, confused until she looks down at his outfit and frowns, "This ain't the one I brou-" leaving her wrist he stands two steps back.

Annoyingly brushing his fingers through his hair and biting down his lips he cuts her off, and Rosé knew he was angry and it was no time to ask such things even.

"I'll be wearing it later" Rosé was glad at least he was not angry much to not answer her question,

"What's the matter?" She asks in a gulp, thinking about what did she do to piss him off. "I told you..." He starts, staring right into her eyes,"... Not to pick on Jennie, why did you taunt her about the relationship we don't share anymore."

Immediately looking away she scratches her neck nervously, "You heard?" meeting his eyes in guilt, she adds "Yeah, I know, I won't do that again" she sincerely says as Jimin scoffs, scaring her by suddenly slamming his hand on the wall next to her.

He was the scariest when he was angry, his face was close to Rosé, who was fighting with her legs to stay still.

"You need to respect her..." He mumbled, "I told you a hundred fucking times that the break-up was mutual. She wanted to leave and I couldn't go with her" He clenched his jaw remembering it all. "... I was in no position to be with her. I couldn't afford her love, she suffered a lot because of me, how could I stop her"

Shutting his eyes, he takes a deep breath, continuing, "If you are sorry, be sincere"

Biting her lips scared, Rosé pushes him off slightly making space for herself to breathe, "Why? Why did she have to leave in the first place? Was her career more important than you?!"

The filled-up tears finally fall from her eyes as she blinks continuously, "She knew you were going through a lot. How could she? You loved her so mu-"

"Rosé" Jimin raises his finger in front of her to stop, "I know you hate her but it was my decision all along. I couldn't help but let her go. You knew I had no money, you knew my family went bankrupt. God, why am I even repeating this? I thought you knew it well than anyone else," he facepalms disappointed at her.

"I'm sorry" she bites her lower lip in guilt.

Sighing, Jimin comes close to her, holding her arms firmly with one hand he lifts her chin with the other, "Please don't do it again" He wipes her tears, "Yeah I don't love her anymore but what we had was pure and real, for that, I don't want anyone to disrespect her and I expect you to do the same."

Pulling her closer he hugs her fragile figure, "I know you care a lot about me but don't blame her for what happened to me." He tightens his grip of arms around her body. "I'm sorry for being rude." Jimin pats her head as she sniffs her nose at his coat, "Fine, I understand" she giggles looking at the mess she made of his coat.

"Fuck" Jimin curses as he sees her ruining his coat, "You little piece-" Rose laughs cutting him off, getting away from his hug. "Shut up and wear what I brought"

"I'm gonna kill you for this!" Jimin grabs her by his arms and starts tickling her continuously,

"P-park fuckiiing- Ahh! J-iiiiimiiiiin!" She screams bending awkwardly in positions she could get rid of him from, "L-leeeaave- Ahhh!" She starts weeping until Jungkook comes running in,

"Who's killing my Rosé!" As Jungkook arrives watching what's happening, Jimin lets go of Rosé dusting his hands off, "Ah, here comes the Jack rescuing his Rosé"

"Agh my stomach" she groans going towards Jungkook, "Hold me" she hovers her hand over his shoulder as he grips her waist, "My baby hurt?" He Uwu and Rosé immediately push him away,

"God forbid me for asking you to help me" She nods half laughing half crying until she saw Jennie running towards them.

"I heard a few violent voices, is everything fine?" She innocently asks as Jungkook bursts into a peal of laughter, "That was Jimin tickling Rosé"

"Oh," She nods, looking at Jimin, who was removing his coat. Now staying half naked right in front of her eyes.

"Uhm..." Jimin folds his coat peering his gaze at Rosé before meeting back his eyes with Jennie, "She sneezed her nose on my coat"

"Oh..." Jennie holds her laugh biting her lips in staying in silence.

"Well, you need to change" Jungkook interrupts the silence taking Rosé with him, "My baby needs to get her make-up done and you, Jimin, need to change. Let's go to Hyung's" he pouts at Rosé as she slaps his shoulder annoyingly agreeing.

"Okay," Jimin said waiting for Jennie to walk first and then following Jungkook and Rosé behind.

And when they finally reached the hall, he saw someone he never thought he could see right now,

You.

But what surprised him wasn't your existence anymore, but the gaze of you, that was stuck on none other than,

Jeon Jungkook.

♡♡♡

Amxnx