62. Jelly Jungkook

Jungkook and Rosé watch Yoongi take away Somi from the stage as the crowd slowly disperses.

They stood quiet alongside each other uttering no words. The whole room being in motion except for them.

Jungkook leaned back against the wall resting his hands on the table behind him and lowering his head, casually focusing on his shoes as if he wasn't yearning to look into Rosé's eyes and say how pretty she was looking tonight.

It has been a week since he started to ignore her. Ignored all the efforts she was making to talk to him. He wanted her to experience what he was going through but now he wasn't liking it at all.

He got the space he wanted to have, it was suffocating to not talk to her.

What she did was hurtful. She was outrightly calling him a playboy who was playing with her feelings which he wasn't. She misjudged him.

Out of everything that hurt him the most was her asking him to leave when he confessed his true feelings to her. He wanted to explain everything but she wasn't willing to hear anything. Nothing.

He thought maybe it was hard for her to accept it all at once but when she tried explaining how wrong he treated her he got nothing but disappointment. He thought she knew him better than anyone of his friends.

But see where it brought them.

It was fine. Totally.

He wanted a new start. Exams ended and they now had fresh minds to think things clearly and make things right. He wasn't willing to give up on her just because of a misunderstanding.

There was one thing he thought he should've done earlier and that was reassuring her of his commitment to only and only her.

Clasping his hands calmly he lifts his head to meet her eyes only to see a blonde american guy approach her the same moment.

He blinks.

Rosé stands in surprise as he approaches her. He was wearing a tuxedo, his blonde hair neatly pulled back, rich fragrance feigning off of him and a big smile on his lips.

"Roseanne Park?" He calls her name out in the most British accent he has ever heard of.

"Lucas," Rosé meets him with pure amazement.

The name Lucas hits Jungkook's head. He was her ex-boyfriend from London she dated before shifting here to Korea permanently.

Apparently, they had been in a relationship for six months and broke up on good terms finding long-distance relationships hard. She was in contact with him. She mentioned him quite a few times but who knew he would land here for her?

"It's so good to see you, how come you're here? What a surprise." Rosé speaks in English making it difficult for Jungkook to understand.

"You too.' Lucas smiles, hugging her. "Hobi invited me," he points at the back as Rosé looks at the crowd to find Jin and Namjoon winking at her and slowly pointing at Jungkook.

Oh.

So it was a plan.

She clears her throat, biting back a smile.

"Really?" She smiles with crystals beaming in her eyes which deliberately makes Jungkook stiff and alarmed in his place.

Lucas sweetly nods at her, "Yeah, also came to buy some stuff here for my wedding."

Rosé blushes immediately with a little gasp leaving her mouth, "No way, you're already getting married?"

He laughs joyfully, "Yeah" He adorably looks at her, "Came here to invite you too." Rosé shakes her hand with him, "Congratulations."