48. I Want To Love Him

_

_

"You're here" Rose comes in, in a very extraordinary state. Her face was dull, she had eye bags under her eyes, her hair wasn't arranged like any day, her loose hair bun barely managed to stay upright and she did not even put effort to put on make-up and her outfit, it was a simple white shirt over baggy jeans.

Her nose seemed red and her eyes swollen. It all meant one thing, she was crying and didn't sleep even once.

"You did not lift my call nor checked my text, why?" Rose stood forward questioning Jungkook who didn't even want to meet her eyes.

He didn't respond anything to her question. Her face loosened into disbelief. It was written all over her face that she realized he was not playing around and was serious, but she still tried again.

"Jungkook..." she takes a tiny step forward with tears slowly forming in her eyes, "-I'm talking to you, are you even listening?"

"I don't wanna talk to you, leave" Jungkook sternly said making you and Rose bewildered.

He never spoke to her that way, never and it made you stiffen in your place as well.

"Y/n, he's asking you to leave," Rose muttered walking closer to him as Jungkook instantly replies, "Not her, you" he looks into Rose's eyes, "You need to leave."

Her lips parted in shock as her body jerks at his answer, "You're not doing this to me, Jungkook." A tear drops from her eyes as Jungkook purposely tries not to look at her or even hear her.

He decides to be ignorant of all of this.

Rosé breaks out into sobs, "I hate you," she suddenly burst out into tears before deciding to dash out of the room crying rivers.

You immediately stand on your feet to see Jungkook aggressively running fingers through his hair and burying his face in his thighs, hating himself.

You let out a hand to hold his shoulders but he stops you. His head was still hung low, his hands were stammering as he spoke up, "Look out for her, please?"

He requested in a stuttering low voice.

A tear escaped from your eyes as you take away your hands from his hold. "Yeah, okay" and you bite your lower lip tight running out of the room to follow Rosé while trying to suppress your tears.

How tragic were you going to make your life? How much were you gonna get hurt? How many times even? Why were you so pathetic?

You luckily found a glimpse of Rosé going towards the restrooms. Immediately wiping your tears you instantly get in to see Rosé leaning against the mirror and hiding her face with handkerchiefs and whimpering.

Catching such a sight you instantly go and hug her. She gets startled at the contact but when realizes it is you she hugs you back and cries harder.

Tucking the hair away behind her ears you wipe the glistening sweat off her face, "It's okay...shh" you try comforting as she shakes her head, "I'm so so so hurt Y/n." She cries, "how the hell do I get him back?" Continues sobs releases from her lips.