59. Loverboy

Ji Hoon raises his hands desperately to get in your arms from Jimin's.

"He doesn't like just anyone," Jimin resists the punches coming from the baby, "It's understandable he wants to come to you, but it's not fair." He complains as you take Ji-Hoon from his hands to see Ji Hoon smiling widely when he lands on your lap.

He admiringly looks at you whereas Jimin huffs a defeated breath. "Look how he is enjoying all of this," he twists his tongue out at the baby as the baby grins clinging closer to you.

You rest your palm on his back, finding him cute, "Whatever the reason at least he's staying quiet,"

Jimin places his hands on his hips, "That's the problem, he doesn't stay quiet." He eyes furiously at the baby, "I'm sure as hell that he's the second version of that cartoon Shin Chan."

A laugh emits out of your mouth, completely amazed by the way Jimin is talking. "You're funny, you know that right?" You compliment, caressing the baby's back as he leans in your touch enjoying every bit of this.

"I don't like this," Jimin crosses his arms, "He's purposely doing this." He looks at you with his brows furrowed, completely annoyed. "He knows I like you, that's why he's enjoying doing this."

You giggle looking at the baby playing with your fingers, "No Jimin, he looks so innocent. He's just a baby."

And at that moment Ji Hoon nods his head, silently giving a smug to Jimin as if teasing him with wiggling brows.

Jimin gasps at the sight standing up that instant, "I'm gonna go bring the food to the table, my eyes can't stand this." Your jaw half falls at his words but you close it back biting back your laugh.

He was simply jealous.

And that turned you on so much that you wanted to give him all the love right now but again there was a baby in the house, and you wouldn't want to scare him by leashing the devil residing inside yours. 

There were so many new emotions evolving inside you that it excited you. Jimin was capable of taking out the humane side of you and you were more than grateful to him for this.

Right now he was serving you the noodles he was making a few minutes ago. Three bowls on the table, with two pairs of chopsticks each, on two sides of the table.

Ji Hoon had plain noodles for himself whereas you and Jimin shared the spicy ones. Making Ji Hoon wear the napkin around his neck you feed him his noodles as he happily blushes and opens his mouth to eat.

Jimin quietly eats, secretly adoring the view. Ji Hoon was a cute baby except for all the naughty things he always does. He looked really happy being in your arms.

You looked like you were handling a fragile glass, carefully feeding him and wiping his face as if he were spitting out the tasteless noodles. You were glowing like never before and this sight was a one-time look.

From seeing the interaction you had with children he could say you would make a great mother and he would wish to have a wife like you.

God, he was taking things too far for his good. You didn't like him that way and it was wrong of him to think of the future without having a secure present to begin with.

He was not sure if you could even become a friend of his. You were such a Godly figure that it was hard to believe that you were even talking to him. He was grateful when you agreed to come to his house. Of course, he didn't expect you to agree right away but he loved that blush covering your face when he asked you to come over.

Any girl would think of what you thought. He knew very well what was going on in your mind. You were growing bold the more comfortable you were being with him.