26.Weeknd

_

_

"You're Jimin?" You sat with wide eyes, taking the man before you. He was the one you kept hearing about a lot today. He was Jungkook's best friend and you had to be good to him, to be in good books with Jungkook.

He nodded sweetly smiling at you, "It's a pleasure to meet you" He forwarded his hand, "You too" and as you shook his hand he slowly brought your hand closer to his lips, kissing on top of your hand.

Your gaze stuck for a second at him.

"You look pretty" he looked at you with hearty eyes, but suddenly his eyes squinted looking at your dress.

And just as he was about to speak, all of a sudden music started to play startling you enough to jump from your seat!

You make it look like it's magic
'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you

"WEEKND!" Jennie screams whereas Rosé screams back, "EARNED IT" and both of them excitedly shook their hands unexpectedly. 

"Oh", it took a few seconds for them to realise what they did only to look away shyly embarrassed.

"There's a dance floor" Jungkook cackles, getting up and removing his coat, "Are you joining me?" He removes his watch, folds up his sleeves and forwarded his hand to Rosè who got up at that instant, "The word 'No' doesn't exist when Weeknd's playing"

Smirking, Jungkook takes her away in front of your eyes, "My girl's always right"

"Yoongi baby, let's go!" Somi gets up too, holding onto his hands as Yoongi growls, "Ah, not us" pressing her legs together she pouts, doing aygyo "Please"

Softly smiling Yoongi gets up, "Only because you're cute" He joins the dancefloor with Jungkook and Rosè.

"Jennie, come" Hobi gets up taking her as she happily gets up, "I'm honoured" she bows giggling as they hold hands together and join the others.

"You wanna dance?" You lift your head to see Jin asking Namjoon, getting up as well, "Awe yes" Namjoon holds his arms taking him towards the dance floor.

And now, you were left with none othe-

"Will you dance with me?"

You darted your eyes towards Jimin who was asked by none other than Jia.

Getting up and forwarding her hand at him she stares at him as he hesitantly takes it and looks back at you leaving with her.

Sighing, you use this lonely opportunity to open a new vodka bottle and drink it directly from the bottle burning your throat with intense pleasure.

Christ, you looked so pathetic sitting all alone and watching everyone dance, especially Jungkook and Rosé.  

Your eyes were stuck on them. Jungkook was right now flirting with someone who wasn't you. He was dancing with all his hands on Rosé's body and she didn't seem to get offended, perhaps she liked him too and you were done for.

Loverboy wasn't here to help you in this situation, you missed him. Yeah, he put his anger on you without any reason and you were in no position to ask for his help, but you needed him.

But again, you wouldn't text him. Your ego was a bit more than you wanted it to be. Well, it helped you from falling into embarrassing situations though. You knew your worth and you'd immediately walk away from those who gave you negative energy.

But right now, you wanted to go home. There was no way any miracle would happen and Jungkook would dance with you or get on his knees for you and say "Y/n, love of my life, I'm yours until I die, please allow me to worship you for my life. I love you"

Bursting your dream bubble you come back to reality when you realise the alcohol, consuming you wholly. Your mind started to become cloudy, full of flowers, bunnies and hearts.

The adrenaline started running in your body, what drink did you even drink to feel so euphoric?

There was something wrong with this drink.

Well, it was helping you. A sudden strength started growing inside of you... 

You were in the position to change your fate, you could go and kiss Jungkook and no one could stop you.

You would take responsibility later.

At least you'd get to taste his lips on yours, eight years was no joke. You saw him with several girls and during those years not even once you were among those lucky girls, because you preferred a forever thing over the nightstand.

But now, the balloon of patience you had was about to burst. That was it, you were going for it. You were finally going to get him tonight.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm coming for you"

♡♡♡

Amxnx