17. Dress Trial Ver. 2

_

_

"Woah, you didn't have to drag me here!" Jimin groans as Rose tugs him along to the most luxurious men's boutique in Seoul.

"Just shut up and fucking come with me" Rose successfully makes him enter the shop. "Like a good boy, you're going to listen to me and stay quiet" She tucks her arms together waiting for the manager to come.

Clasping his teeth together he restrained himself from speaking, he knew if he would speak a word she would beat the fuck out of him right here without caring about anyone's presence.

"Please show me a royal black tuxedo with glassy shiny chains." She grins looking at Jimin, "Get me the best outfit" she adds slumping beside him.

"You like what I ordered?" Her smile falls as he appears to stay quiet and not answering her, "Look Jimin, I know you don't want me to buy you, but trust me it's like a gift. I'm doing it with my heart"

Facing her, Jimin nods a no, "I don't want it, I can wear what I wore for the Festa before. You don't have to gift me anything you know"

Rolling her eyes off, Rose holds his hand, boring into his sad eyes, "You're gonna meet with everyone after so many years, shouldn't you look good?"

"No, you're not supposed to do that for me" He looks away immediately guilty,

"Hey, I'm your best friend. If not me who would look after you" She scowls trying hard to control her tears from coming out in front of him.

He was going through a lot since these three years and she just wanted to help him, why couldn't he just let her help him?

Facing her Jimin shifts near her, watching her eyes filling up with tears. He did not want to hurt her or burden her but all he could do for now was to lighten the mood,

"No honestly do you have a crush on me or something?"

"Fuck off, I would never" She instantly laughs feeling those tears drying away. Hovering her hand around his arm she rests her head on his shoulder, "Don't worry about that, I like someone else."

Hearing it, Jimin jolts up, "WHAT?"

Stunned, Rose looks at him bewildered, "Y-yeah?"

"Why am I knowing about this now?" He peers his gaze into her placing his hands on his hips angrily,

Scratching the back of her head she slowly gets up, turning her head sideways to avoid his gaze, "I'll tell you about it"

And as he was about to interrogate the matter with her, manager appeared at the correct time saving Rose from the scolding.

"Here are some samples..." He displays the suits one by one as Rose pulls out her black card,

Patting her back Jimin calls her, "Do you know how I feel right now?"

Tilting her head in thoughts she asks "How?"

"I feel like we're in a k drama of a hot CEO and a poor girl. But the fact that I'm right now that poor girl wants me to yeet myself to another universe"

Cackling, Rose wipes her invisible tears away "I wish it was, but it's Wattpad and here anything is possible."

♡♡♡

Amxnx