54. StuDIES

_

_

Chemistry class was ongoing.

You were twirling your pencil around your fingers listening to the class. Exams were gonna come and every student was focusing too hard to study well.

But you, your mind was everywhere but in class. The gorgeous man was sitting right in front of you, having everyone turn their heads at least once to take a look at.

No, it wasn't Jungkook. It was Jimin, Park Jimin, who was becoming a little more popular than he used to be.

His newly cut blonde hair, his change of outfits, the way he talks, his aura. His whole personality took a 360 degrees turn.

He was in the eyes of everyone.

The class finished and the lecturer left the class. You yawned and gathered your books together to put them in your bag until a girl approaches you, "H-hey?"

"Hey" You replied, looking forward to seeing what she was here for.

"My friends are kind of making a study group for the upcoming exams, if you're interested you can join us" The girl proposes the idea to you handing you a paper containing the proposal.

"Oh thanks," You take the paper from her, "I'll let you know."

She smiles and nods leaving. Keeping the books in your bag you look at your front bench to find it empty.

Jimin left.

Sighing, you go by the canteen as you see Lisa rushing towards you, "Hii!" She bumps into you as you stabilize yourself blinking, "Hey?"

"Guess what!" She excitedly speaks up wiggling your shoulders. "What?" You ask smiling at her.

"I had a great night yesterday,"

Your brows raised in curiosity, "You did?"

Lisa nods, nibbling on her lips, "I went on a date with Taehyung" she murmurs and you stand surprised.

"YOU WHAT?" You almost scream out but she shuts your mouth, laughing and taking you aside from the rushed corridor.

She stomps her feet excitedly, releasing your shoulders, "It was extravagant" She lets out a giggle watching you stand with your jaw dropped, "I guess he likes me too"

"Lisa, you're one lucky girl" You whisper out, "He likes you too? How?" You ask, curiosity killing you.

She bites her lips in. "I left my hair open, wore a red outfit that cascaded down my legs, black laced heels, and went full fragrance," She says, "Had him choke on his wine" She chuckles recollecting the memories of last night.

"Wow," You say in awe, "He must be whipped."

"Yeah," She holds your hand grinning, "Let's go to the canteen, all of them are there"