18. Bitchy Bitch

_

_

"Kim Jennie what would you like to drink" Rose flops beside her asking the waiter to come to them, "There are many of them, which one would you prefer?" She points to the waiter to place it down on the table they were sitting at,

"A Beer? Margarita? Manhattan? Hurricane? Daiquiri? Or a Cider?" Rose pinpoints each glass showing her which one she'd like.

"I'd take whatever you like" Jennie answers tucking her fringes behind her ear, "You seem to have a lot of knowledge about drinks."

"Yeah, my dad works in Baileys so I have a lot of knowledge about drinks" She answers, picking up a glass for her "Let's go for Manhattan it's fine for you" she hands it to her as she bows taking it.

Drinking quietly Rose looks over her right only to catch the sight of you.

"Y/n!" She shouts your name, waving at her you go catch her up only to see an unknown pretty girl sitting beside her.

"Ah, she's Jennie. Jimin's ex" As Rose introduces her to you like someone's ex and you see her smile wavering. 

Shaking her hand you hesitantly smile, "I'm Y/n"

"Oh, nice to meet you, I heard so much about you" She smiles genuinely making you sit beside her, "Me?" You ask flustered as she nods happily making place for you, in between Rosé and her, "Yeah, you're kind of in everyone's talk"

Blinking at her, you chuckle "Oh? Am I?" You fake a smile, slowly screaming inside.

"You know Jungkook?" You ask curious, as she grins picking up a drink for you, "We're besties."

"Cool," You say, holding your excitement inside. So she knew about you and you have been in a lot of talks too?

"How did you get to know about me?" You ask, again being curious, shifting closer to her and as she was about to speak Rosé interrupts, "She must've heard it from Jimin's friends, I mean she left him and settled with them, so probably they must've talked"

After what Rose said, you see Jennie lowering her head in guilt, "Y-yeah" she mutters in her mouth taking a sip of her drink.

This was becoming hell uncomfortable, why was Rose bringing up her ex now and then?

And who was her ex?

Would you lighten the situation by asking about him? Well, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Uhm..." You start speaking, "If you don't mind me asking" You fidget with your dress before speaking,

"Who's Jimin?"

Almost spitting her drink she stops herself from falling off the table, giving her a napkin from the table you apologise right away, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."

"No, it's okay" She takes the napkin from you, "It's just surprising that you don't know Jimin" she laughs it off leaving you embarrassed.

"You don't know Jimin?" Rosé asks wide-eyed, "N-no?" You blink repeatedly feeling nervous all of a sudden,

"You know Jungkook at least?" Rosé asks funnily as you nod a yes, "God, Jimin is Jungkook's best friend" as she said that, your soul left your body, "And you didn't know about him" she facepalms leaving you shocked.

Was it odd for you to not know the person with the name

'Jimin'?

♡♡♡

Amxnx