61. Mission Reconciliation

Loud music banged through walls, alcohol-free drinks were served, shiny clothes sparkled in the darkness, and students danced through the heat as Hobi presented himself in front of everyone looking the classiest and raising his juice glass in front of everyone asking them to enjoy tonight to the fullest.

You wore a strapless cream fall slit dress on a fur coat. A pearl choker with a diamond stud in your ears.

Tonight Hobi asked you to wear one of his collections and you were happy to wear what he presented before you. He had great style and it was obvious looking at the clothes he wore himself.

To make the dress look more presentable you pulled your hair up into a high ponytail with a ruby clutch holding them up.

Hobi wanted you as his model and you were just gonna live up to his expectations. It was also a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to represent his collection.

Whereas on the other side Rosé stands with you, ogling Jungkook who was wearing Hobi's collection as well. A black shirt, showing his lean figure. His hair neatly pulled back. A thin silver necklace hanging off his neck. A few bracelets loosely tied on his wrist and a ring complimenting his slender fingers.

He was looking like a literal 'made by God' person tonight and Rosé couldn't help but curse words every few seconds when he was smiling at other girls meeting him.

Although it was nothing much dramatic.

"You need to talk to him," You sip on your drink, helping out Rosé in her situation while not being able to take off eyes from your own man. Jimin.

He coloured his hair black tonight. He was back to being on the radar a little more. Hobi literally made every one of his friends wear the best of his pieces.

And out of everyone here, he solely made Jimin wear a transparent mesh top over black pants. A silver earring dangling down from one of his ears and a classy watch completing his looks.

Out of everything he wore, the sin he had done was to pull his hair in a ponytail while the baby hair fell down his nape.

Until now you had no idea Jimin was growing his hair.

To this day, you have seen Jimin in classy and boyish outfits but this was different. He was not looking his usual self tonight. It was as if this was where he belonged to before the tragedy happened with his family. It was as if he was owning the stage, the party, outdating every man in this party.

He was looking like a rich brat with a soft heart. Showing you how he can pull off anything worn him. Galloping any filter put on him. He was the man, the idol, the model any man would envy to—

"Y/n, Jungkook doesn't wanna talk to me. How do you expect me to talk to him?" Rosé sounds pissed while uttering every single word irritatingly.

You sigh, resting the glass on the counter. "You apologized right?"

"Of course I did."

"I think he needs some space."

"No, he doesn't." Rosé grits her teeth, "It's been a whole week, how much more space does he want?" She slips her head in her palms, frustrated about this situation.

You pat her back, "Look, I'm no Lovergirl to give you advice on dating or anything but as a friend, I'd suggest you give no shit and do your own thing." You fiercely look into her eyes, "Men only come around when they see you happy without them."

She stares into your eyes.

"Go, get yourself high on the dance floor." Pushing her back to the dance area, you smile, "You deserve yourself a You time."