32. Heavenly

_

_

"No, for real. Jimin is making me so gay for him" Taehyung drools over Jimin's outfit as Jimin chuckles, "Hey, I can't get with you"

"Lol" Taehyung laughs out as Hobi speaks up, "Yeah, you've got a really good outfit today"

"Woah" Jimin smiles, "Hobi Hyung, complimenting my outfit is beyond far to accept"

Grinning Hobi pats his shoulder, "You're handsome man!"

"Is this for Jennie?" Jungkook interrupts, "He looks like that after breakup glow, right?" He laughs off saying but no one seems to take it as a joke.

"I am sure not" Jin starts, sitting comfortably, "Whatever you are on, Jimin, good luck with it"

"Hmm?" Jimin was about to question Jin, Rosé and Jia come into the main hall interrupting him, "Guys"

"Oh my god!" She stands jaw dropped looking at everyone, "Am I in heaven?" She looks at everyone, "Ya'll look like angels, fuck" she compliments as all of them laughs thanking whereas Jungkook gets up,

"And If I was an Angel I could've asked God to bless you, but looks like he already did" Jungkook comes close to her and leans in whispering, "My little angel"

Realising, her blush was becoming too evident to come into notice Rosé pushes him off giggling, "It's ticklish"

Biting down at his lips he shuffles his hair stumbling away until he bumps into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Jungkook looks down at the girl picking up her fallen things from the ground. Getting down to his knees as he always does, he started picking up things fallen from her purse.

Her body was giving off a very elegant fragrance. Her smoothly curled black hair was giving a fresh shampoo smell. She gave him pure angelic vibes, very pure. He bend to look properly at her face until she showed it to him herself.

It was you.

Your face was glowing, as your pearl grey eyes stared into his honey brown eyes. He swore to god, he was seriously lucky to look at you this close.

"You forgot this" You suddenly heard another voice and looked down at the hand that was picking up your bow shape hair clip. Well, that was that hand with the tattoo 13 on his wrist.

You raised your head to your right to look at the guy.

He was beautiful.

His hair was jet black that was falling on his eyebrows. His almond brown eyes and his eyelids were sharp, he had little diamond studs stuck at the ends of them.

The most perfect thing about his facial features was his full plump pink lips, which veiled into a smile as you started blinking, coming back to reality.

"T-thanks" You take away the clip from him and stand up as he and Jungkook got up after helping you.

Only if you knew that guy had the other clip of yours clenched in his fist.

"Hey" He forwarded his hand at you, as you blink looking down at his hand, "Oh hi" you greet him while he smiles slightly, "Park Jimin"

He introduces himself.

The sunlight fell on his skin, and you witnessed how his almond brown eyes were shining, not only that, his white skin turned red due to intense sunlight falling.

His white net outfit that was almost transparent made you peek at how slim his waist was. You could almost take a peek at the chain that was tied around his abs. He was a finely beautiful man.

Shaking your hand with him, you feel his soft hands greasing against yours. "Park Jimin" You repeat his name on your lips as he again smiled making you look at his lips.

Why did it look like you saw him already somewhere? Most probably at Jungkook's party.

No, no, he was the Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook's best friend who you didn't know about and had to.

"Y/n!" You saw Taehyung taking your attention, "Damn" He checked you out, "Is this you?" He came closer to look at your face, nods with raise brows, stunned and getting away, "Yes, it's you"

You giggle, "Of course"

"Hi!" Lisa comes from my behind and startles Taehyung, "Jesus!" Taehyung was about to fall Lisa catches off his wrist and makes him stand straight, "You okay?"

"Woah" Taehyung leaves her hand and looks at her, "Y-yeah thanks-Wait you startled me!" Taehyung comes to his usual self, exaggerating, "What if I could've fallen on my face! My face could get hurt, do you have any idea how my face is important to me" He gets offended,

"Awe look at you cutely rambling" Lisa giggles as Taehyung snorts angry smokes from his nose.

"He's being with Jin Hyung a lot" Everyone turned to look at Yoongi coming in with his girlfriend Somi.

"Hyung!" Everyone goes to him and hugs him, "We thought you weren't coming!" All of them squeezed him as he nudged them closer, "But at the end, I came right?"

"Of course, you did" Hobi states as Yoongi pats his arm "Somi wasn't having a cream outfit to wear, we searched everywhere but couldn't find the one she wanted. She wasn't planning on coming and she didn't want me to leave her alone too, so yeah I was going to stay until I brought it from Las Vegas."

"You went to Las Vegas?" Hobi, asks wide eyes as he nods, "Yeah, we are coming directly from the airport"

"Wow," Jin says, "You really like your girlfriend, don't you?"

"Oppa loves me a lot" Somi kisses his cheeks as he kisses back at her lips, "Anything for you"

"Where's Namjoon?" Jin asks,

"Here!" At the right time, Namjoon makes an entry with none other than Jennie.

Who was really looking pretty in an all cream outfit.

♡♡♡

Amxnx