50. Beautiful Man

_

_

"You can't just kidnap me," You muffle in a low voice, embarrassed, as Jimin gets inside the car locking its door and totally ignoring you.

He inserts the keys, puts on a seatbelt, and glances at you, only to find you staring down at your fingers quietly.

Sighing, Jimin leans towards you, almost shocking you but when you find him putting on a seatbelt for you, your heartbeat quickens.

Buckling it for you, he looks down at your wet clothes for a few more seconds before finally looking away and starting the car, "Wear this to cover yourself,"

He puts a coat on you from a packet kept behind the seat. The coat seemed new and he intended to use it for you.

"Thanks", You murmur, clinging to it.

"No problem," He answers, driving, focusing on the road whereas you look out through the windows, the dew drops cascading down the glass, the scent of the car refreshing your nose and suddenly showing you a vision.

A vision where you already sat inside this car enjoying the breeze with Jimin driving on your side.

You have sat in his car once.

But when?

"Did I ever sit in your car?"

That question made Jimin turn his head at you, his eyes opening a little and curiosity glinting evidently "Yes, why?"

"When?"

"The night of Jungkook's party when you got drunk," he answered, focusing back on the road.

"Oh..." You go into your thoughts remembering, but only blurry images started to appear in your mind. It was vivid, you usually forget things when you're drunk so it was hard to recollect it all but at least you knew it happened to you.

Peering out at the rain, you continue the conversation, "I guess I did" you sigh, "But I don't remember anything when I'm drunk,"

"Yeah I know," Jimin said, "Well, you told me that by yourself" he slightly smiled, still holding onto his composure. It wasn't a full smile, he was still hurt by your words.

You blink looking at him.

It was bad, you were realizing what you did was absolutely wrong.

What you said to him before, none of that was true. He didn't deserve to hear all that nonsense from you. You knew you were wrong, you just had to blame someone for not feeling bad when you yourself were to blame.

Honestly, you were obsessed with the idea of having Jungkook by your side because he was the first guy who helped you out when you had no one as your friend.

In your fifth grade when your milk tooth broke and blood drooled out from your mouth, Jungkook helped you out of everyone in the class.

Even though you were not friends with him, he still looked out for you. Yeah, that was something anyone would do if they saw a classmate of theirs bleeding but during that time, you felt it as a very special gesture.