70. Last Text

"You're on the headlines." Namjoon asserts in his seat shutting his phone. "You have no idea how much of a positive response the locals and the fans are giving." He states each word with a smile.

Jin stands up proudly and claps, "GREAT,"

"No, but this feels like a big burden lifted off from our heads," Taehyung braids Lisa's hair as she leans against him nodding at his response. "Um, your hair smell so good." Taehyung hums shutting his eyes as Lisa turns red nuzzling into his arms.

Removing ice cream from Jimin's fridge Hobi squats down near the refrigerator, "Y/n is a hot topic everywhere, she got to be too careful with everything." He takes a spoonful of his ice cream, "Fame comes with a price."

"I will take care of that." Jimin pulls you closer on his lap as you rest your head on his shoulder making yourself comfortable. "I was well aware of this before."

Tilting your head at Jimin you see in his honey-brown eyes, confident, full of love and affection. He has changed a lot in these past few years, honestly.

"Love what you're seeing?" He asks with a tug of a smile on the corner of his lips as you glance down at his lips, "More than what you can imagine."

Giving you a quick peck on your lips, Jimin smiles and you redden turning around and coming across the faces of everyone witnessing the moment of you both with a cringe expression on their faces.

"Loverboy, indeed." Jungkook laughs, pulling on the straw of his milkshake and shaking his head.

Jimin simply shrugs, "proving my existence."

"You've got hotter, do you know that?" Rosè who was laying in Jungkook's lap points out and Jungkook chokes on his milkshake.

With all his teeth showing, Jimin burst into a big grin, "Thank you best friend."

"All my pleasure." As soon as those words leave through Rosè's lips Jungkook nudges his index finger on the tip of her nose, "You've got some pretty cool guts to praise another man right in front of your boyfriend."

Rosè blushes indefinitely, "I love watching you jealous."

He rolls his eyes, patting her head, "Get some sleep while you're getting a good cushion to rest on."

"This whole room is full of couples." Hobi licks off the ice cream from the silverware, stating with a bored declaration. "You should get rooms for yourself."

"You're just single as hell, to say that." Jungkook finishes his milkshake tossing it in the dustbin placed next to his couch.

Stretching his legs Hobi chuckles, "Mind you, I've got someone."

Everyone abruptly pays attention to Jhope leaving everything they were doing. "You're joking." Jimin narrows his eyes at Hobi trying to see if he was pulling out pranks or jokes but Hobi stares back dead at him without a single blink.

"I know who it is." Yoongi lifts the sleeping mask from his eyes, "It's been going on for whole two years." He watches a surprised Hobi with a look of 'You think you can hide everything from me?'

Interested, Hobi gets up to go to Yoongi laying on the long couch, "You knew?" He asks and Yoongi removes the eye mask stretching his arms and shoulders, resting his head on his arms and seeing him, "I know a lot more stuff but I'm not going to tell anyone, you chose what you want to say."

"Okay, okay, hold on, what the hell," Jin stands up, "You've been dating a girl for two years and none of us know about this?" He chuckles folding his arms, "You're one sneaky little guy, Hobi-ah."