53. Goddess

_

_

"It's insanely pretty" You compliment wholeheartedly, as a smile appears on Jimin's lips,

"Yeah, just like you, right?"

You stand stiff, flushed, whereas Jimin's smile widens. Bringing his hands to yours he grabs them and takes you to the couch, "Sit here, I'll bring us some water," he leaves your hand to go towards the refrigerator as you make yourself comfortable and brush your face impatiently to hide the sudden blush appearing on your face.

Jimin leans his head over the door of the fridge and leans over to choose whether he'll give you a drink or water whereas the only thing you can see is his broad shoulders, under his thin white shirt. Makes you wonder how good it must feel to be under his arms.

"Bubble water or just chilled one?" He turns and you're out of your dreamland. He's holding two bottles of water. One's a flavoured bubble one and another simply chilled.

"The chilled one, thanks." You answer and Jimin keeps the other one inside the refrigerator and closes it. Doesn't give it to you yet.

And you're just looking at him come and sit next to you. Next. To. You.

Lord.

It means nothing and yet you can feel your skin heating up.

Jimin twists open the cap for you, gives it to you not even letting you go through opening it yourself. As you're about to take it Jimin suddenly remembers something and retracts the bottle. "One sec—" he grabs a napkin lying on the side table and wraps it around the chilled bottle.

"Here," now gives it to you. "It's too chilled, careful."

You have no idea what you've done honestly to get treated like this. How even? Why even? Do you even deserve this? You're so flushed.

"Thank you." As soon as the water reaches your throat you let out a tiny whine. Oh it hit home. You were so thirsty. "God, really needed it."

Jimin just smiles, doesn't say anything and lets you drink how much ever you wanted to. When you're done you groan and lay back, look him in the eye, forward your hand holding water towards him, "You wanna have some?"

All he wanna do is kiss you. Doesn't let that happen though. Nods. Takes the bottle and you're not averting your gaze. Move, move, move and move, is the only thing he wants to say. His cheeks have betrayed him. They're red.

And you've noticed. Sit up. Rest your hand on his shoulders, "You okay?" You lean closer and Jimin has lost all his seven lives cause why do you have to do that.

He's choking on water. You're panicking. "Oh–I'm–I'm sorry." You're searching for a napkin to wipe the water off of him and its super quiet.

You turn to see what has happened to only meet with Jimin's deep brown eyes staring right into your soul. The gaze is so strong that you can feel it to your muscles.