67. Chim Chim

_

_

Clutching onto your handbag you re-adjust your glasses before getting out of the terminal area.

The sun was bright unlike any day, the fresh air of Korea hitting your nose and refreshing your insides. It was quite nosy today. You met a lot of foreign girls coming over for Jimin's concert tonight.

It was hard to count them. It was chaos.

You take a deep breath and close your eyes. You were here, breathing the same air as him, Park Jimin. Everything around you silenced as your thoughts get occupied by him. It was finally happening.

Slowly opening your eyes you see to your front only to get startled in surprise. There was a Jimin's cut-out piece staring at you. It almost had you have a heart attack. For a second you really thought he was here.

The girl holding the cut-out blinks at you and the piece, with a blush on her face. "E-excuse me?" She speaks up hesitantly as you stare at her with wide eyes, "Yes?"

Socializing was still not your thing but God you learnt how to handle situations after all these past years.

"Are you a chim-chim?"

Apparently, the fangirls of Jimin were called chim-chims. It wasn't an official name just what his fans liked to refer to as.

But right now what were you to say?

You just give a little shrug with a smile on your face as she beams crystals through her eyes. "Have you come to his concert too?" She asks with curiosity pouring out of those eyes.

You simply nod and the girl blushes.

"He's going to release a new song tonight, are you excited about it?" She asks nibbling with her fingers, "There are rumours that he's written that new song for the girl he fell in love with."

"Wh-what?" Your heart almost busts.

She slowly nods, "For a girl, he loved for a very long time."

"How do you know about this?" You hesitantly question her as she bites down on her lips, "There are a lot of theories and assumptions based on the trailer and stuff."

Simply looking at her hand holding the Jimin's cut out you question her, "What if he has someone he loves? What would you do?"

Hugging the cut out, she pouts, "N-nothing, I'd rather be happy," she meets your eyes, "he has every right to fall in love with a person, who are we to judge him anyways?" She tucks her hair behind her ear talking low this time, "We ourselves will get married someday, so why can't he?"

Warmth takes place in your heart.

"I mean..." she smiles sadly, "Of course we love him and he loves us. He is every day grateful for us, always thanking us because he thinks he is here because we recognised his hard work and his genuineness towards music."