47. My Girl

_

_

Today was a big day and you wanted to look pretty. You wore an all-white outfit with fine net workings at its borders and sleeves.

Jimin told you to wear what he gifted you but the idea of wearing what he gifted you on Jungkook's date didn't feel right.

Today was special, you witnessed a lot of heads turning your way, admiring your perfect beauty and the aura glinting off you.

Smiling till your ears, your cheeks squished up making your small dimples evident to every person around you.

Some guys even waved hesitantly at you as you wave back at them with a full smile plastered on your face. You wouldn't want to ruin this moment of interaction. It was finally happening.

You and the human interaction.

The rumors of you were finally shut and people tend to finally not get scared of you. They were readily welcoming you but were still shy to approach.

You were a reserved person and you didn't wish to be like that anymore. You wanted to feel normal for once and you had to do that for yourself.

The period when you were angry at Jungkook seemed to clear your thoughts a lot. You changed yourself for him, you were obsessed, like a lot.

Hell, you still are, it's as if you can't stop yourself. You've grown attached to the idea of him becoming your boyfriend and it's hard to let go.

"Hey~" You suck your breath fast when you felt someone blowing air inside your ears. Getting startled you stand away only to see a laughing Jimin.

"Jimin!" Your sternly voice at him, "you're such a pervert" You rub your red ears embarrassed as Jimin's laugh slows down to an admirable smile, "It's fun to see you so flustered."

You scowl with an angry face as Jimin looks away with a bright smile while face palming and shaking his head as if he couldn't take your cute face.

But he still looks again back at you, "How do you do nothing and yet make me fall for you every time we meet?"

Your lips part a little at his sentence with a warm sensation forcing its way down to your abdomen.

You had no answer to that question.

Jimin bites his lips into a thin line giving you a knowing smile.

"Are you free tonight?" He instead breaks the tension into a third level. You almost believed you were having hallucinations but no you sure weren't, given Jimin standing in front of you for an answer.

You blink, "Why?"

"Are you?"

Arranging your hair you shrug, "Yeah, I guess."

He nods, inserting his hands under his jeans pocket and slowly hanging his head low, "Then I'll see you tonight?" He murmurs in a low voice.

Was he asking you out for a date?