51. Hand In Hand

_

_

"Jimin..." You say his name with such a soft voice that it freezes Jimin in his place. It was no regular Jimin, it was a different one. He could feel it through your tone.

Hell, he didn't know he'd like his name so much called until now.

You picked on his sleeve with your two fingers, pulling him a little closer to you. Your head was hung low. Your bangs hiding your face.

His heart fluttered.

"I remember..." You mumble in a low voice. Half of your sentence becomes inaudible because of the sudden splattering of rain.

Jimin bends his head near your face to hear you clearly, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you" He asks for you to repeat it as you feel a shudder in your shoulders because of the proximity.

Clutching your fingers tight on his sleeve you gain confidence to repeat what you just said as he waits for your words to come out.

Raising your head a little you bring your lips closer to his ear, "I remembered everything about the night I was drunk."

He pauses.

Retracting your face from the closeness you stand straight, your fingers still tucked on his sleeve.

He doesn't utter a word. He was simply quiet after the confession you made. You were feeling all sorts of things right now. Was it right to say it to him? Or did he forget about it? Or he didn't like taking out the topic because maybe he didn't like that night?

Whatever might be the reason, you had to apologize to him for all the things you did that night. It was embarrassing to recollect all the things you did but it did have some good memories to thank him for.

He was still quiet and this time it was you who had to take the initiative to talk first.

"About that night... I'm sorry I created such a fuss. I made you help me wash up, made you prepare Ramen, teased you so much, and didn't even thank you for what all you did. I-I just-"

And suddenly you stopped speaking when Jimin's fingers met yours. The fingers that were before tucked on his sleeve were getting intertwined with his fingers. His other hand reaches for your hand.

His hands were too soft. They caressed your fingers, slowly warming them up.

"So you are not angry at me anymore?" He utters in a slow tone that your heart hurts.

The rain had no meaning to stop, in the whole area there was no one. Just your car, a quiet garden, you and Jimin standing under the sheld of your house roof together with your hands together as if you both were the only humans existing on this planet.

He still thought you were angry at him which you weren't and it all finished the moment you sat in his car.

This time you bring some guts to meet his eyes and to your astonishment he was already looking at you with so much love, so many apologies, and so much guilt that you wanted to bury yourself in the ground.