68. Heart Burst

Jimin walks towards the door with slow steps, his heart pacing faster the very minute he is walking closer to the entrance

Unlocking the door, he twists the knob, opening it... to find no one.

Jeez.

For a second he thought you were here.

Your schedule was as tight as his and obviously, it was impossible for you to come and meet him.

He ruffles his hair in embarrassment and smiles a little at his thoughts. It could have been a great surprise if you were to come and surprise him.

With disappointment, he turns to walk away when a big burst occurs behind him. He blinks in surprise only to find petals of roses falling on him. Hundreds of red petals showering, the softness of them trailing down his skin. 

He stands in awe, the flowers shining and reflecting in his eyes. It was beautiful. As the petals falling comes to rest, he finds a man coming in with a tray of cake.

A big smile appears on Jimin's face as the man passes him a paper. He takes it and unfolds it, looking at your handwriting. He blushes indefinately.

"To my Loverboy, for working so hard. I'm sorry for not making it there. I hope this little surprise made you happy. Do your best and keep smiling, I'm always there with you. I love you - Your Lily"

Wow.

The man hands over a big rectangular gift from under the tray to him too. The surprises just couldn't stop coming, and so was his smile.

Opening the lid, he finds another rectangular box inside. Removing the upper cover he stands in awe as he witnesses a customized mic lying inside.

"Loverboy" written in Italics on the mic.

Tears arise in his eyes as another small gift gets passed to him.

He chuckles, the tears still pouring out of his eyes as he unboxes the gift to find a black box. He opens it to find a paper inside. What was this? Placing down the box he unfolds the paper to read the word "Moustache"

His brows frown as he looks at the back of the paper,  searches for something in the box to find something but he discovers nothing.

What was going on?

Jimin glances up at the man, "You know something about this?" He asks him and the man just shrugs. Jimin runs his fingers through his hair, thinking about what was going on until he finds something odd.

Looking back at the man, he slowly blinks.

Why was he blushing?

And suddenly the man wasn't able to make eye contact with Jimin. Curious, Jimin gets closer to the man as the man shrinks, the blush turning redder the closer as he was getting.