30. Revealed

_

_

Jimin stares at his phone. The words on his screen are a jumbled mess as if she was drunk. Lily.

He's lost in thought. Glances around the quiet street, his mind racing with possibilities. It hit him. It hits him like a bold of lightening— Lily and Y/n are the same person.

Shock and disbelief coats him up. He has realized the truth that he has been blind to for so long. He had been helping you all this time, pouring his heart and soul onto guiding you towards someone else, never realizing that the one he truly longed was so close.

How could he not get it? The dress, the way you talk, the funny stance, the aura. It was all right under his nose.

He's kept the phone under his pocket. Takes a deep breath. Runs fingers through his hair. It's quiet outside. Super quiet. It's only now that he gets it.

For in this moment, he knows, he knows he can't bear to slip you through his fingers any longer.

He walks away from your house. A new determination filling him in. A newfound sense of purpose in him. He's not giving up this time. No chance. Not even in the slightest.

+++

Waking up from your sleep you yawn and stretch your arms wide.

"You up?" You jump startled looking at Lisa lying next to you. "Oh my god," You place your hand at your heart, "You startled me" You sigh getting up from your bed.

Tying your hair up you try remembering what happened last night but nothing came to your mind, "Did you bring me home? Wasn't I at Jungkook's party yesterday?" You go towards the mirror and look at yourself in your night lingerie.

"Yeah, you got drunk and fell asleep, Jimin brought you here" she shot up and came to you.

"Jimin?" You look at her, "Who?"

"You don't even know him?" Lisa stood, stunned, "He's one of Jungkook's friends"

"Oh, yeah" You squint your eyes remembering, "Yeah, I recollect" You nod walking to the bathroom, "Guess I drank too much when I was with Hobi" You groan opening the tap and rinsing your mouth.

"Well, I met Taehyung at the party and he was the one who informed me about you leaving with Jimin, while I was searching for you" Lisa walks next to you and sighs looking into the mirror, "When I came here, I saw you lying on your bed in your track pants and wrongly buttoned up shirt"

Laughing, you wash your mouth and spray your mouth with mouth freshener, "At least I changed"

"No, you even cooked" Lisa exclaims, "You don't remember anything do you?"

You shrug, "I forget things I do when I'm drunk"

"Yeah, but don't worry. I was the one who changed your horrible clothing into comfortable lingerie, I wouldn't let anybody touch you" Lisa adds chuckling as you chortle, "Lol okay"

After freshening up, you got dressed and sat at the breakfast table with Lisa.

"I didn't embarrass myself yesterday right?" You asked as she nods, "Nope, you were sleeping peacefully"

"I'm glad" You huff starting to eat breakfast until got stopped when you opened your phone.

♡♡♡

Amxnx