11. When The Hotties Meet

_

_

"I'm pretty sure you must have a pact with the beauty gods." Taehyung claims, debating at this point. You laugh, shake your head, "And you being their favourite creation, judging by the masterpiece you are." You compliment him back and he's got his head ducked back with laughter. You're laughing too.

"Y/n," He slows down from his laughter, "Please," he's got red cheeks from all that compliments and laughs, "Coming from someone who's smile would outshine the sun."

You throw your hands in the air, laughs echoing in the entire hall. You've never laughed this much. "T-Taehyung!" You're on the verge of tears. "If my smile is the sun, then your eyes are the entire galaxy!"

His shoulders fall. Lips pouted. Hands on his chest. He's getting emotional. "You want me to fall for you? Huh?" He's obviously joking. You drop your hands, "Fall for me?" You point at yourself, chuckle, "I'm more likely to trip over my own words than sweep you off your feet." You sigh, "Don't worry, not happening."

He's laughing under his palms. Gives up. Hands you over the win.

When did this all start?

The moment he started to compliment you for every single thing, as if he had it in him for years suppressed and he had to let it out. You didn't shut up though, you openly complimented him too which turned indirectly into a competition of saying who's better than the other.

A few minutes together were all you needed to bond with him. Indeed there were good guys like him too who existed in your school.

"Honestly, you're a sweet person." Taehyung tucks his long strands behind his ears. His smile turning heart shaped. You smile even more, "Has anyone told you that your lips turn all heart like when you smile?" You're staring at his lips and he immediately shies away.

"Yo, creep." He laughs, "stop staring at my lips." You gasp, laugh, smack his shoulder. "It's just too obvious to not notice."

He hums, smiles softly, "True."

"Taehyung, make a list of students—" The front door opens revealing Jungkook coming in. He's brought a notepad along. A pen tucked behind his ears. His eyes glance between you and Taehyung.

You're sitting right next to each other.

Math wasn't mathing. The notepad slipping off his fingers. He's too surprised. "I-I think it's the wrong place—?" He's trying to sprint away, "Not in this room, of course." He's opened the door back until Taehyung shuts it. Doesn't let him go.

"Y/n is here for the auditions"

He dropped his jaw as Taehyung whispered something in his ears to which he asked 'For real?' And Taehyung nodded a big yes.

"Wow" You see Jungkook taking a deep breath.

Biting your lower lip you greeted him as he hesitantly bowed back, "A-actually I-I wan-" he was stuttering again as you were impatiently waiting for him to form those words,

"I-I'm sorry for what happened yesterday" He shut his eyes confessing as you stumbled on your feet, "Wh-what?" You asked again not believing him saying it.

Scratching the back of his neck he steps forward, still not meeting your eyes "I didn't have to act so rudely to you yesterday when you came to sit beside me..." He slowly looked up to meet his doe eyes with yours "We can start over" He smiled showing his bunny teeth to you.

You stood as ice as he said those words, was everything right now real? Or were you dreaming?

And as you were about to respond, students, no literally all the girls started to rush inside the room. Filling up the space of the room.

"We are here for the auditions," All the girls excitedly said in sync, "Woah, ladies" You saw Jungkook's eyes sparkle, "Let's get it" He held their hands making them stand in line.

Like each one of them.

"Wait here until your turn" He smiled at all of them... slowly coming towards you,

"Let's hear miss Y/n first"

♡♡♡

Amxnx