58. Little Devil

"What do you plan on doing now?" Asked, the pretty blonde boy before you, with his hands inserted in his pockets and his bag hung around his right arm being all sexy.

You shrug with a downward sad face, kicking off the pebbles with your boots, "I don't know, but yeah I know I'm not going home."

Jimin looked at you with pity, "They gonna stay at your home?"

You nod, "Yeah for a few hours," after kicking off all the pebbles you literally wipe out the ground beneath you containing any stones, "Just until the time of their flight."

"What do you plan until then?" He asks in a concerned voice, "Don't tell me you're gonna wait here in school until they leave."

You give him a subtle nod with your closed eyes, "You know me so well Jimin, you get a point for that."

"Point?" He rolls his eyes, "Quit the blabbering, you're not staying here late." He asserts in a demanding voice.

A smile forms up your lips, "Is Jimin ordering me around?"

He stiffly nods, facing his body to yours, "Yes, because Lily doesn't seem to make the right decision right now, she needs Loverboy to help her."

Your smile only widens further, "Oh yeah?" You see him with the sweetest smile on your face, "What do you suggest me to do then?"

The voice that came out of your mouth was so soft yet seductive, and the way you tilted your head slightly to look all cute had his heart feel warm. Talking about that damn smile over your face made him run laps in his brain like a little boy. You were smiling because of him.

He was so so so fucking lucky.

"You won't mind me suggesting anything?" He asks, given this opportunity to take you anywhere. He just needed a yes.

You slump your head down, your hair swaying alongside the wind, a giggle from you stroking his heart. "Yes, I trust you." You tilt your head at him with a smile on your face, your eyes closing slightly because of the wide smile on your face, "I'll do anything."

Was this even real? Were you really trusting him and handing over a life decision in his hands?

Damn, what good deed did he do today to get something like this from you? Well anyway, he gotta use this opportunity to his best.

Biting his lips in a thin line, Jimin rubs the back of his head with a single hand while shyly looking down at his foot moving sideways due to nervousness, "Y-You can come over to my home."

A surprising gasp leaves your lips as you step up to hit Jimin's stomach with your elbow. A cute 'ouch' came out of his mouth asking why you hit him suddenly.

Folding your arms you fiercely look at him, "Look at you holding my whole hand when I just asked for a finger."

He pouts out caressing his stomach, "Hell I'd do that." He puckers his lips, "I just thought we'd get comfortable there, I would cook you ramen and help you out with maths."

Your folded arms release on their own as an embarrassing blush starts getting evident on your face. Well, he was making logic but any girl in your place would think the same, won't they?

You look away, trying to hide away your flushed cheeks, "Ah‐" You reply, still getting embarrassed.

But yeah going to a guy's home was a first so it was obvious you won't know what they'd do. Talking about movies whenever a girl comes over to a guy's home they always ended up making out. What else could you guess?

"-For real?" You ask making Jimin shrug, "What else did you think we'd do?"

"Nothing." You say almost immediately after he finishes his statement. The blush still covers your face as Jimin notices it. Jesus. He knew very well as to why you were blushing.