Terregenesis

Warnings: Swearing

(From when Skye turns in S2E10)
————————————————————

You were currently trying to find your girlfriend Skye who had been taking by her father and took her to a Hydra base.

You walked through the halls, gun in hand. You were trying to look for Coulson as you had decided to split up in hopes to find Skye quicker but hadn't come across anything so decided to team up once more.

You made your way round corners, fighting a couple people as you went by, but then you head shouting.

"I'm her father not you!" You head Skye's dad shout from the room beside you and you slowly made you way in, realising it was Coulson he was throwing around like a rag doll.

"Coulson!" You shouted, trying to shoot Cal in the legs but couldn't as he kept moving.

He dropped Coulson on the floor, the poor man all beaten and bruised, and made his way towards you. You kept your gun up, but he ripped it out your hands, throwing it across the room.

"You." Cal muttered before launching for you, grabbing your arms to which you head butted him in retaliation, though it didn't seem to faze him.

You punched him in attempt to get out of his grip but it was no use, he was strong, stronger than a normal man. He punched you a few times, you weren't really able to dodge him in the position he held you in, so you felt your nose bleed.

You kicked his groin causing him to let go and pushed him backwards and you were free from his grip, but it didn't stop him from continuing to try and attack you.

You kicked him multiple times, but also got punched a couple times and you were starting to loose your breath. Cal managed to pick you up and throw you against the wall, your head getting cut in the process.

You got up though, still willing to fight, your face looking bloody and bruised. Cal had started his way back to Coulson but you stopped him, though he managed to throw you on the floor beside coulson, punching the two of you a few times before you were interrupted.

"Stop it!" Skye's voice echoed around the room as she came up behind you. "Stop it or I'll shoot." She added when Cal didn't stop hitting you.

"Dad!" She tried to get his attention again when he didn't listen, you just quietly prayed it would work.

Yet so did she, she couldn't bare seeing her own father beat up two people she cared about greatly.
Cal stopped and for a minute you zoned out just as Coulson did, only hearing Skye's voice instead of listening to what they were saying completely.

You watched as they interacted, Skye holding the gun to her father as they spoke. You slowly sat up, trying to catch your bearings again and regain focus. Coulson, however, stayed laying flat in the floor beside you, both your blood spread on the floor around you both.

Eventually you saw Cal leave the room and Skye rushed towards you and Coulson, she couldn't help the tears that left her eyes as she looked at you both.

"Y/n." She grabbed your hand as she crouched between you both, "Coulson" also making sure he was okay.

"I'm so sorry." She sobbed and you rubbed your thumb soothingly along the back of her hand. You knew it wasn't her fault, and what a shit situation she was in.

You slouched back a bit, the pain taking over a little and your vision going slightly blurry due to your own tears.

"I couldn't kill him," Daisy muttered as she hugged you tightly, "I couldn't kill him. And I wanted to, and I couldn't. I'm so sorry." She looked at coulson as she spoke, resting a hand on his arm but sill held you close.