Deep Undercover

Warnings: Swearing

————————————————————

(Daisy's POV)

Daisy held her flashlight high, her eyes wide and alert as she scouted out the now abandoned building.

It was an old office building that had been left derelict for years, only now has there been signs of activity, abnormal activity that is.

"Got anything yet?" Hunter impatiently asked for the fifth time in the last ten minutes, causing Daisy to roll her eyes.

"No, it's still just a bunch of old company files and broken furniture. Maybe whoever was here new we were coming." Daisy sighed, almost ready to give up.

"They can't possibly know we're here. We got here in like two minutes and we were cloaked and we only sent one man- woman in." Hunter replied, emphasising the ands.

"Hunters right. Even if they did know we're coming, they couldn't have gone far." Coulson replied and Daisy sighed, yet still kept her eyes peeled.

Around another ten minutes had passed and Daisy get finding the same boring things scattered across the floor and finding every room empty. She hadn't heard anything on the comms since the last time they spoke, thankful someone stopped Hunter from pestering her.

"Come on. Please something be here so i don't have to walk anymore." Daisy groaned, far beyond bored already. All she was doing was walking around aimlessly at this point.

Daisy became a little careless of any threats when she hadn't found any yet, kicking around some paper and being nosy took her interest now.

Looking at old bank loans, different purchases the company had made, nothing remotely interesting until something caught her eye.

"What the...?" Daisy began, bending down to pick up a picture of what looked like her. Though when she got a clearer view her heart dropped.

An old picture of the two of you. One she hadn't seen in so long that she loved. Both of you smiling as you held each other close. It was one Jemma had took the day you left. Little did the two of you know then, how much was going to change only hours later.

Flashback

"Baby it's really not that deep." Daisy groaned as you refused to talk to her.

You had decided to punish her with the silent treatment as you had discovered you were no longer her lock screen. Petty? Yes. But you just liked to tease her.

"I can change it again if you want. If it means you'll talk to me." Daisy tried placing a hand on your thigh but you moved your leg away spitefully, trying not to give in and smirk as you did.

"Y/nnnn" Daisy groaned again falling onto the bed, wedging herself between your legs and resting her head on your stomach as she looked up at you.

You turned your head and folded your arms, refusing to give in. She was on your lock screen, a picture from when the two of you watched the sunset. You even showed it to people when you spoke about Daisy (which was often).

"I'll do anything." Daisy pouted, very rarely did this side of Daisy come out. And if it did, it was only when the two of you were alone.

And much to your dismay you had to give in. You unfolded your arms and looked down at her, placing your hands on her cheeks, causing her to smile.

"Knew you wouldn't be able to resist me." Daisy smugly smiled, turning her head a little to kiss one of your hands.

"Don't get too, cocky. I may be talking to you but it doesn't mean i'm not mad anymore." You huffed and pouted, now Daisy rolled her eyes.