Pillow

Warnings: Sexual conversation-ish

————————————————————

You had just finished some training and had sorted yourself out, you knew Daisy had a debrief meeting with Coulson, so you made your way to the common room to hang out with the team.

You walked in and everyone had gone silent. You frowned as they pretended to act normal. Fitz and Mack played their video games, May sat at a table reading the paper, and Jemma and YoYo sat on the couch by the boys.

"Why are you all acting so weird." You looked between them as you fell back into the arm chair, with a chuckle.

"What? We aren't acting weird." Jemma awfully lied, which earned and eye roll from YoYo.

"You know i'm a spy right? I'm not stupid, you all stopped talking when you noticed me walk in the room, which means you were talking about me." You concluded with a smirk, watching as their cheeks turned red.

"Don't flatter yourself, Snoopy." Mack scoffed, the sound of May dropping the paper, drawing your attention her way.

"They were discussing who would be the top and the bottom between you and Daisy." May bluntly told you, before sitting back slightly to watch what would happen.

"May!" Fitz scolded and you laughed at May's information.

"Oh i'm definitely the top." You told them straight up, to which they were a little surprised you were so open about.

"Ha! As if!" Daisy spoke up as she entered the room with Coulson, having heard the end of your conversation.

"What do you mean? It's true." You folded your arms as you looked at her, but all she did was smirk as she leant against the couch that the boys were sat on.

"Oh really? I'm sorry, your majesty, would you like me to go get your tiara from your bedside table? Or are you gonna be honest and tell them how much of a pillow princess you are?" Daisy teased, though she was being honest, causing all eyes to fall on you. When the team started their little conversation they weren't expecting this.

"Oh my god." Jemma laughed along with YoYo, your cheeks turning red as you were caught out.

"She's lying." You defended, though it didn't really sound convincing.

"Am I? Or shall I relay what happened last night to the team?" Daisy teased again as she came to sit on the arm of the armchair you were sat on.

"Okay, no one needs to hear that." Coulson stopped Daisy before she could say anymore, the team laughing as he spoke. Even May chuckled a little from her seat.

"Big, tough, scary Y/n." Mack teased you, and you slouched back, glaring at them all.

"I told you." Fitz added, and your hard gaze landed on him, causing him to stop.

"Awh sorry, baby, but you know it's true." Daisy took your hand, chuckling a little as she spoke, seeing the slight pout on your lips.

"Okay, okay, it's not that funny." You almost shouted above everyone's laughter.

"I can't believe we almost believed you when you first said you were a top." Yoyo added, causing everyone to laugh again, so you gave up, wishing you never walked into the room.

"So you just instantly believe Daisy over me?" You looked between them all when the laughter died down. They all looked between each other, working out what to say, and eventually YoYo spoke up.

"Actually, yeah. Now we've heard Daisy's side, it sounds more realistic." She shrugged, knowing she was teasing you.

"Fine then." You huffed, frowning at them all.

"Believe what you want." You added, your arms still crossed.