Not You.

Warnings: Swearing, mentions of drugs.

(Inspired by a greys anatomy ep)
————————————————————

"Y/n, Daisy, you got a minute?" Coulson entered the lab where you and Daisy were watching Fitz and Simmons examine some new alien tech. You both followed Coulson, a file in his hand.

"New sighting of another inhuman, white female in brooklyn called Anna, seems to have some kind of super strength and is very freaked out. I think you two need to bring her in. Daisy, you go with Mack, take the bus and bring her in safely. Y/n prepare her containment module, make sure it's ready and stable" Coulson explained as he lead you toward the quinjet hanger.

"Anything else we need to know?" Daisy questioned, she took this very seriously. She didn't want anyone going through what you two went through.

"Here, take her file, it has everything we know about her. If there's any inconvenience, you call me immediately. I've got some business to attend." Coulson dismissed himself before he headed back inside.

"I guess i'll see you in a bit then." Daisy kissed you quickly as a small goodbye.

"Please be safe." You took her hand before she could run off.

"Promise." She smiled giving you another kiss before she joined mack on the zephyr.

So for the next hour, you prepared the containment module for your new guest. She had super strength so you set the walls to the strongest material you had, which was also used to help Banner when he turned into Hulk.

You were done after a while so decided to head back to the lab, where Fitz, Simmons and Bobbi were.

"New inhuman?" Jemma asked, she was very curious about the inhuman species so was very excited when a new one came along.

"Yup. Woman with super strength." You told her and her eyes lit up.

"Oh cool." Fitz sat up in his chair, about to ask more questions before Daisy came in.

"Y/n, your turn." Daisy nodded her head down the hall so you followed her out the lab.

"How is she?" You asked and she shrugged.

"She's scared, obviously. Says she doesn't like the way her body feels but couldn't describe the feeling, is scared to do anything in case she'll break something." Daisy informed you. You were a biologist, so this kind of thing was left to you.

"I'll go see her." You told Daisy with a smile.

"I'll keep an eye out on the cameras, just in case." Daisy assured you and you nodded before heading off.

When you walked into the room, you saw the woman sat on the end of the bed, just staring at the floor.

"Hey, Anna." You greeted her calmly, alerting her of your presence, it was always safe to be calm and quiet. Though you didn't get a response.

"My names Y/n. I'm also an inhuman, so i'm here to help you. I've gone through what you're going through." You tried to connect to her, to make her feel safer.

Though at the mention of your name, the woman turned to look at you, her eyes going wide as she caught you're eyes. Yours did the same when you realised who she was.

Anna Norman. You went to high school together, a nice high school full of snobby rich people you hated, her included. Anna was the princess of the school. A total bitch but one of the smartest pupils, that all teachers loved. You should have realised it was her when you noticed her expensive bag on the night stand and her perfect hair. Nothing had changed since you last saw her.