Quinn Shoots

Warning: Swearing

(An Episode from AOS S1E13, when quinn shoots Skye)
————————————————————

"Train Stopped." Fitz stated as you, him and Skye almost fell when it began to break to a stop.

"I know. And I looked everywhere. May, Ward, and Coulson are gone." Skye added after coming back from her search.

"What about Cybertek?" You asked, standing up from your seat on the floor to be level with them, but all Sky did was shake her head in response.

Without saying anything, Skye made her way to the only window in the room, you and Fitz following her as she wiped away the dirt to get a better view through.

"They have the package." Sky observed as the three of you watched a group of people.

"What do we do? We're the only ones left?" Fitz questioned, his voice a little shaky, he hated being in the field.

"Do you have an extra tracker?" You asked Fitz, and idea forming in your head.

"Of course." Fitz confirmed, and Skye realised what you were thinking. A reason why you two were perfect for each other.

"You think we should follow them." Skye concluded and you shrugged.

"It's worth a shot." You confirmed and Skye motioned for you and Fitz to follow her.

You sorted everything you needed, grabbed your bags and practically ran trying to follow the vehicle with the package. It brought you to a massive villa, guarded by security which wasn't a surprise, so the three of you had to hide behind some perfectly cut bushes.

"Hey." Skye caught your attentions, nodding her head towards the vehicle you had been following pulling up the driveway.

"Coulson was right. Cybertek leads us to Quinn." Fitz said as you watch the man get out a car, greeted by security.

"Activate the tracker, let them know we are here." Skye told Fitz, who immediately got out the tracker and turned it on.

"You want to go in?" You questioned Skye when you saw her heavily observing the building and people, you read her like a book.

"We can't let Quinn get away again. If coulson were here, he wouldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let us let that happen." Skye replied, looking between you and Fitz.

"You're right." Fitz nodded, taking his backpack off of his back. "Let's do it."

"Can you disable their cars?" You asked the scientist who smiled smugly.

"With my bare hands." He proudly replied, inspecting his hands as he spoke.

"Take this. And you take this." He handed both you and Skye a weapon.

"You'll need it out here." Skye hesitated but Fitz cut her off.

"Just take it." Fitz demanded, so you both took the weapons from his hands.

"Both of you be careful, okay?" Fitz looked at the both of you, he worried a lot and cared about you both.

"You too." You replied before he went off to disable all the cars, while you and Daisy made your way to the side of the building.

You held your guns close and watched each other's backs, no one was in your view but anyone could be round a corner. So when you did get to a corner, it was a mere two seconds before Skye iced one of the guards, you shooting the other.

"Nice shot." You complimented, knowing she had been working hard on her shooting skills with May.

You both ran into the Villa, instantly protecting yourself by a wall when you heard people approaching. It was a miracle you had gotten this far without being detected.