Small Thoughts

Warnings: Swearing

So for those of you that have read my Natasha/ Scarlett one shots you'll know what this is. If you haven't (you defo should rn), small thoughts it's basically little things that i think a character would do or think or be like.
————————————————————

• Daisy absolutely hates training. Ever since she joined SHIELD, it's the only thing she doesn't like. She moans and whines to you before any training session and you have to practically drag her. However, once she's there with you, she doesn't find it to bad.

• Daisy likes little traditions. Like her Friday games night with the boys, or the wednesday date night you too have, or the monthly gathering of the entire team where everyone relaxes and unwinds, or even down to the little words you both share before every single mission. She will even go out of her way to make sure she can do all of these things no matter what.

•She's surprisingly a good cook. Even to the point where you and the team will ask her to cook for you. Which is weird because she lived off of fast food when in her van, so has a natural skill for cooking.

• Daisy is very protective. All she wants is for you to be safe, so many people in her life have left so she's scared the same will happen to you. Whether it's missions or anything, she'll want to be by your side as much as possible. It can be a little over the top sometimes, but she's still understanding that you'll never leave her.

• Daisy is a huge cat lover. She constantly begs Coulson to allow pets in the base, then gets annoyed every time he says no. She'll send you cat pictures and memes constantly throughout the day, and even put cat pictures up randomly around the base insisting that it'll make everyone's day better.

• When she needs time to herself, Daisy still goes into one of the SUVs in the hanger and sit alone for hours. If anyone needs her and she's no where to be seen, everyone knows to go check the cars. However, whenever they are in use, she'll head to the bus as it reminds her of the old days.

• Daisy absolutely loves doing you're hair. Whether that be before missions or just for fun, she'll always ask to do it for you. Even if you're laying together or sitting together, she'll find her hands always finding their way to your head and plaiting it. It's sometimes and anxious thing she does when a big task/ mission is in place.

• Daisy and Fitz are always doing small pranks on everyone. They could be big or just small an annoying, but they find it hilarious every time. A couple times there have been prank wars between Daisy and Fitz against you and Simmons, but no matter how hard it is for you to admit, they are the prank masters.

• Daisy has had many talks with Coulson and May about being distracted when on missions with you, as she cannot take her eyes off of you. Even to the point where for a period of time you weren't allowed on missions together. However, Daisy complained that it was because you looked to good in your new mission suit that Simmons had upgraded for you. Yet, when that was changed, she then complained about how she missed the old one, so you got it back on the condition Daisy actually focussed, which was hard for her.

• Daisy loves to tease. In anyway possible. As bad as it is, she secretly loved when you were mad, or jealous, or annoyed. But, she also knew hat you couldn't be mad at her for long so she always took advantage of this.

• You sometimes get anxious or stressed on the quinjet or car ride to whatever mission you're going to. So, daisy will always make sure to sit next to you, holding your hands and softly speaking encouraging words to when needed. No matter what, she'll always be there for you.

• When possible, you'll both watch over each other's missions, or ask for regular updates. You hated not knowing if the other was okay. It gradually turned into a normal thing that someone would just come and update one of you.

• Sometimes you'll just catch Daisy staring at you. Not in a weird way. She'll always have a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes when she did it. But would also get very annoyed if the team teased her about it.

(A/N) I like doing little chapters like this, so more may come. If you have any suggestions for chapters please tell me, i would love to right them. It can be part of the show or your own idea!