The Blip

Warnings: Swearing

(Beginning Of S6)
————————————————————

Currently, you, Daisy, Jemma, Piper and Davis were on the zephyr, searching the galaxy for Fitz. You've spent just under a year trapped together on the ship, and still no luck. It was exhausting.

Davis was currently piloting (you took it in turns as you were the only two pilots), Piper was sat next to him, both bickering about something yet again. You and Daisy were at the control panels working out the best place to land on the next planet, both of you flirting and sharing kisses. All the while, Jemma was in the quinjet preparing it for any use since it was her turn to clean it after you used it last, you were all on a rota.

"I know I said i've always wanted to go to space but i'm getting sick of it now." You huffed, pulling up some co-ordinates for you to land.

"I know, the view has been great though, and i'm not just talking about the planets." Daisy winked at you before she went and sat down smacking your ass as she walked past, taking a minute to relax before anything might get hectic again.

"Such a flirt." You shook your head with a giggle before kissing her lightly as you sat down next to her.

"You know what your mission suit does to me." Daisy defended as if she had a proper reason, resting her hand on your back, to which you rolled your eyes.

"I guess you don't look too bad either." You teased, side eyeing her before bending down to tie up the laces on your mission boots.

"I never look bad." Daisy proudly replied and you nodded in agreement.

"Touché. You're one hot human being." You chuckled, however you got no reply. You sat up from tying your laces to feel no hand on your back and no Daisy beside you.

"Daisy!" You called out, hoping she'd answer, you looked behind you at the control panels to see no one there, all that surrounded you was what seemed to be ash.

"Uh, Romanoff." You turned to Davis who looked like he had seen a ghost.

"What's up? Where's Piper?" You took a step toward him, realising the shock on his face. They couldn't have been kidnapped, right? Not in that short space of time? Besides, Daisy had her powers.

"She- She, uh, poof. Dust." David gestured with his hands but you didn't really understand what he was saying.

"What do you mean?" You joined him in the cockpit worried about the state he was in.

"Us. Bickering. She vanished. Turned to dust." David spoke quick, too startled to form proper sentences.

"No..." You trailed off turning and running to where the quinjet was.

"Jemma!" You shouted, hoping for the sound of her British voice.

"Jemm-" But you came to a stop when you saw her organising the controls.

"No need to shout, i'm only here." Jemma spoke as you ran up to her and hugged her.

"Thank god you didn't go too." You mumbled but she pulled away, confused.

"What do you mean?" She pulled away to look at you, seeing the worried look on your face.

"Daisy, Piper, they're gone." You waved your arms around frantically as you lead her back to the front of the zephyr.

"What do you mean?" Jemma repeated, pulling up the security footage.

"Me and Daisy were sat here, having a conversation, i bent down to tie my mission boots and when i look up she was gone." You explained, panic evident in your voice.