Jealousy

Warnings: Swearing, implied sex?

————————————————————

Everyone knew you were the jealous type. Not crazy jealous, you only interested if you needed to, or if you wanted to annoy Daisy a little.

Unbeknownst to you, Daisy got called to greet a girl that Coulson had brought in, so she could be a friendly face.

You, on the other hand were doing random shit with Hunter as usual.

"Okay, this is boring now, why don't we go sit with the others." You sighed, bored of trying to learn how to jungle.

"Don't wimp out, i thought we were gonna learn! It's a valuable skill you know." Hunter tried but you shrugged.

"I have other skills." You replied simply before leaving the lab.

"How about we hide a speaker in one of the quinjets and scare whoever goes in." Hunter allost begged, pulling you in the opposite direction of the common room where everyone was, including the girl who turned up.

"Maybe later, just wanna chill with Daisy i think." You managed to get out of his grasp and headed towards the common room, Hunter close behind you.

Though, when you got to the windows of the Common room, you instantly saw the new stranger sitting next to Daisy, the two of them laughing together.

"Hey guys." You opened the door loudly, alerting everyone of your presence.

"Hey baby." You instantly made your way to Daisy, giving her a kiss and not even sparing a glance at the girl beside her.

"Hello, my love. I'd like you to meet, angela, she's recently gone through terregenesis so Coulson brought her in for some help." Daisy introduced you to the girl beside her who smiled at you, you returning the smile.

"Nice to meet you." You nodded as you sat beside Jemma on the couch opposite them, though when you got nothing back from angela a moment of silence fell in the room.

"Uh I think we met before, at one of Starks Parties?" Angela brought up awkwardly but you shrugged with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, you were practically clinging onto Maria Hill the whole night?" Angela added with a smirk, making you frown at her.

"Sorry, can't recall ever seeing you." You smiled sarcastically and it fell silent again.

"So what were you guys talking about?" You questioned, seemingly innocently.

"We were thinking that maybe if i have a few weekly sessions here to understand my new
powers, then i could be able to control them better." Angela replied, looking at Daisy as she spoke.

"Oh really? Well, YoYo is one of our most skilled inhumans, i'm sure i can talk her into helping and training you." You smiled sweetly, yet both Jemma and Daisy knew what you were doing.

"Oh, well I was kind of hoping Daisy could help me out, you know, i've kind of gotten to know her today so I think i would feel comfortable." Angela smiled sarcastically at you for a split second before making heart eyes at Daisy again.

"Oh that's unfortunate because Daisy is like really busy most of the time." You explained, turning to Daisy who gave you warning eyes.

"Y/n..." Daisy started but you shrugged.

"When were you planning of having your first training?" You asked, head tilted as you looked at Angela.

"Friday, i think we said earlier." Angela turned to Daisy who nodded in agreement.

"That's too bad, Daisy actually has plans then." You fake sighed, looking at Jemma who was trying to stifle her laughs.

"Doing what, exactly?" Angela got more annoyed the more you tried to stop it all.

"Me. She'll be doing me." You stated calmly, both Daisy and Jemma trying hard not to burst out laughing.

"Real mature." Angela rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Guess you'll have to find someone else." You shrugged with a smirk.

"I'm sure we can reschedule." Angela assured you but you tutted and sighed again, sitting up a little straighter.

"I don't know, Daisy's schedule is really busy, if you know what I mean." You winked at Daisy who rolled her eyes in retaliation.

"So childish." Angela scoffed and frowned at you.

"Don't be bitter, it's not my fault she doesn't have time for you. For example, right now we are meant to be somewhere. I'm sure Jemma can show you out." You stood up, grabbing Daisy's hand and leading her out the room.

"Bitch." You muttered as you rounded the corner.

"Stop getting jealous." Daisy chuckled as she snakes her hand round your waist.

"I wasn't going to say anything until she mentioned Maria." You huffed, falling onto the bed when you got to your room.

"If you say so." Daisy rolled her eyes as she looked into the mirror.

"If anything you should be happy, i've got you amazing plans for Friday." You smirked as you admired her.

"Mhm, i'm excited. Any chance i can get a small preview?" Daisy asked as she fell onto the bed beside you.

"Of course."