Your Firsts

Warning: Swearing

So this is basically your firsts, e.g your first kiss, date etc————————————————————

Your First Kiss:

You and (then) Skye hadn't known each other long. In fact, it had probably only been a week. A week of pure attraction and flirting. It was obvious to everyone that you were attracted to each other and it was only a matter of time.

At the time, Ward was a huge flirt towards Skye, beginning to like the girl as much as you. Though it was obvious to everyone but you that Skye didn't care about Ward, only you.

So, after a mission when Skye was making food, you decided to join her in the kitchen as everyone else was busy and you had no choice.

"Want any?" Skye pointed towards the pasta in the pot she held and you shook your head lightly.

"So, you and ward..." Yeah you trailed off, hoping that you had become close enough where she would tell you these things.

"What about me and ward?" Skye frowned at the question.

"Well Ward is extra flirty with you, so to anyone it seems like you have a thing going on." You scoffed, jealousy dripping off your tongue no matter how hard you tried to hide it.

"Because Ward can't seem to get a hint, why? You jealous?" Skye teased, smirking as she looked at you.

"Absolutely not." You replied, equally as teasing now you knew there was nothing between them.

"Ouch, don't have to be so harsh with it." Skye pretended to be hurt, but you both shared small glances as she continued to cook. You decided to hop onto the counter as you watched her.

"Ward did voice his feelings about me before, you know." Skye opened up, she was comfortable around you, and like you a lot so wasn't afraid to share information.

"He did?" You were taken by surprise a little bit, it was obvious Ward liked Skye but to actually tell her? Apart of you felt as though he didn't have the guts. Like you.

"Yeah, was a bit awkward after that." Skye chuckled, finally plating up her meal and placing it on the side beside you, leaning against it to have a forkful.

"How come you rejected him?" You questioned but all Skye did was shrug.

"He's nowhere near my type, had to explain it to him. Still can't seem to stop flirting though." She rolled her eyes at her last sentence.

"I gathered." You laughed a little, warning s nudge in the leg.

"This is the best thing i've ever cooked, try some." Skye changed the topic and lifted s forkful of her pasta to your mouth, feeding it to you.

"Wow, that's amazing for someone who lived in a van." You teased, now earning a punch to the leg.

"Okay. i'm joking. But still, this is delicious." You quickly snatched the fork from her and grabbed another bite.

"Hey! I still need to eat." Skye grabbed the fork back before laughing as she looked at you.

"What?" You frowned when you noticed her chuckling.

"You've got a bit of sauce just above your lip." Skye pointed to it on her own face for you to mirror, though you just kept missing it when she would show you, sending you both into a fit of laughter.

"Here, i got you." Skye stood closer, almost between your legs. as she wiped away the sauce with her thumb, licking it off after leaving you in awe.

A silence fell between the two of you. Not uncomfortable silence though as you both couldn't get your eyes off of each other.