Fanfiction

Warnings: Swearing

(From S4E12) Your also known as the white widow, daughter of Natasha Romanoff.
————————————————————

"Hey baby." You smirked at Daisy as you entered the room. She had spent ages trying to find a match on your latest issue, just staring at a computer screen.

"Hey." Daisy huffed, you could tell she was tired but she had a job to do.

"Thought i'd keep you company." You pulled out a chair and was about to pull it round to be beside Daisy but she had other plans.

Instead, she grabbed your arm and dragged you around to the front of her, before pulling you into her lap.

"Much better." She grinned at you before tapping away on the tablet again. You made yourself a bit more comfortable, you rested your head on her shoulder, and wrapped your arms around her neck and let your legs hang over the arm rest of her chair, so you were sideways.

"Any luck?" You asked and she shook her head.

"Nope. It's a pain in my ass." Daisy huffed with a small pout, so you gave her a quick kiss. Yes, quick as Sam Koenig walked into the room.

"It's uh, pretty boring out there. Thought i'd sit with you too." Sam joyfully announced as he sat on a chair on the opposite side of the table.

For a while it was quite quiet. Daisy was too focussed doing whatever she was doing in the laptop and big screen, and you were nearly dozing off in her arms. Sam however, wouldn't stop staring at you both, which you found very weird, and so did Daisy.

"You're staring at us." Daisy stated, though never took her eyes off of the screen.

"I'm sorry. I just... I can't believe i'm sitting here with Quake and the White Widow! You know, this is... somebody pinch me." Sam gawked, completely fangirling over the two of you.

"Oh my god." You mumbled, burying your face into Daisy's neck.

"Sam, stop. We've known each other for three years." Daisy rolled her eyes, though didn't spare him a single glance.

"Yeah. I knew skye, Y/n has powers now, and you're... you're quake. You're both together. Well, you were together before as well but- you're different." Sam rambled, now Daisy looked at him for a second, causing you too lift your head up too.

"No, we're not. And I don't love the name Quake." Daisy half groaned and you nodded your head.

"Please, don't call me white widow." You added, it was an old name from your time at SHIELD when Fury was Director.

"But you're.. you're superhero's! I mean that's so awesome! Did you know that online, there's a library of fan fiction about Quake and White Widow?" Sam continued to ramble, despite both yours and Daisy's faces of disgust.

"Did not need to know that." You grumbled, sharing a look with Daisy.

"Oh well, you should google it. Because it's.. it's. Actually no, you shouldn't. You shouldn't. Forget I said that." Sam double backed on himself, causing you and Daisy to give him a look.

"Some of it is a little on the steamier side. Not that i've read it! You... but you hear things. Wow. I mean they got Quake shipping with black widow." Sam continued, and you almost gagged at his words.

"Ew, gross. That's my mom and girlfriend sam, watch it." You warned and he visibly shrunk back a little.

"I mean they got White Widow shipping with Captain America. Some of the pictures are..." Sam trailed off, not realising he was digging himself a deeper hole.

"Sam, please think before you speak because you're talking about my girlfriend." Daisy warned, glaring at him and he instantly nodded his head.

"I mean they ship the both of you above all. I mean some of the stories... wow. Steamy and..." But he trailed off again when Daisy glared at him.

"Oh, good timing." You sighed when Coulson and May walked in, thankful this conversation was now over.

"We have a match, Leo Babikov." Daisy tapped your thigh for you to stand up so she could, though you immediately sat back down in her seat.

Daisy debriefed you all on what she found and you devised a plan on what to do next. The usual, though you still didn't feel comfortable even with May and Coulson in the room as Sam wouldn't take his eyes off of you.

After Coulson ordered Sam to follow him, followed by May, you audibly sighed, catching Daisy's attention.

"That may have been the weirdest conversation of this month. And we've been through a lot." Daisy half joked as she wrapped her arms around your waist, enjoying the little time you had alone.

"Weird is an understatement. People write fan fictions about us." You couldn't help but laugh slightly at the thought.

"Steamy ones too, apparently." Daisy added with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to look at a few one day." You teased, kissing her on the cheek before walking away.

"Wait- What?" Daisy followed after you.

(A/N) Thought this was funny loool