The Night You Left

Warnings: Drug use, swearing

(I'm missing the euphoria days so have this)
————————————————————

When you and Daisy met, you had no idea what was going to happen.

You were young, partying and drinking and dealing with your hard ass job just to survive. That was until you ate those stupid tablets that contained fish oil and your life changed.

You gained telekinetic abilities. Which at first, weren't as fun as they sound. You're own friends and family could you a freak, you were left all alone in your apartment, with no one. It even less you to form an addiction to drugs an alcohol. You were lonely and didn't know how to cope.

That was until the day Daisy Johnson and her team knocked on your door a day after you may or may not have caused some havoc after drinking at a bar for a few hours. At first you didn't want their help, not wanting to be weaponised for a government agency.

However, Daisy insisted. Explained how she can help you, how she too went through what you were going through and she could help you go through it also. Learn how to control the gifts you had been given.

You can't remember if you said yes because of the fact you had no one around you to stop you from going with them, or the fact you thought Daisy was one of the most beautiful women you had ever seen, or deep down you knew you needed help, a lot of help. It was probably all of those.

The first few months were hard.  The team helped you overcome your addictions before moving on to handling your skills. You hated them. Not because they were horrible or mean but because, at the time, they were taking away the things that kept you alive. Which they absolutely hated you saying, especially Daisy who made it her mission for you to seek purpose, a reason to say.

Little did you know then, it was her. She was your reason. The whole team that was now your family was your reason to stay. You have no idea what Daisy saw in you, you couldn't tell if she was genuinely concerned about you or if she just wanted to protect the world from you.

Until, a few months after you had been clean and you were better, when Daisy was training you and how to work with your powers. That was the day you had your first kiss. To be honest, it was a long time coming. You had both liked each other for a while, even the team knew that something was going to happen.

After you first kiss, your relationship got more real. Daisy said 'I love you' and you were over the moon, never hesitating to say it back. You both took a small break from the team to spend some time away together, creating some of your most favourite memories.

It was perfect.

You had been dating 2 years before it kind of collapsed. A huge mission was coming up, one that caused multiple fights and arguments between you. Not in a bad toxic way, but because you had very different views. Which, some people say is good to have in a relationship, but not when it came down to life and death.

Coulson had to ban the two of you from the mission due to your arguments. And due to that, they somehow went further. It was no longer about the mission but every little thing either of you could pick up on. It was inevitable really, 2 years of barely any problems or arguments. You were probably due some sort of explosion at some point.

What neither of you realised, was that it would lead to the end of your relationship. It didn't mean neither of you didn't love each other anymore, it was really more of a break, some time for you both to adjust and regather yourselves before you have the talk of what to do next.

Daisy being daisy wanted to escape her feelings of guilt and heartbreak, she decided to go on an undercover mission with May. A mission that was only meant to last 3 weeks, that ended up being 6 months.