Love Has No Age

Warnings: Swearing

(Daisy is 5 years older than reader in this)
So this is the season 3 era, daisy being inhuman and creating a team and all that, i just changed everyone's age mostly :)
————————————————————

Age 16

"Hey y/n, my names Daisy. I'm from SHIELD and i'm here to help you. I promise we're not the bad guys, can you let us in?" You heard a small knock on the door and a soft voice from behind it.

You weren't sure though. You were alone and had already attacked (not killed) some people that had come to take you. Your family had run away and left you the moment they saw your supernatural powers. You were alone and didn't know who to trust.

So you didn't answer. Instead prepared for another fight in case they were the bad guys.

"I promise we won't hurt you. Look, i'm Agent Daisy Johnson from SHIELD and like you, I have weird abilities, if you just let us in so we can talk, we can help. There's more people like you that I help and work with, you won't be alone." She tried again when you didn't reply the first time.

You thought for a second. If she was lying, you could take them out like the others, right? Yet, if she was telling the truth, maybe you can get some help and people to support you.

Reluctantly, you made your way to the door, unlocking it and opening it slowly to reveal a guy in a suit, a girl in a blazer and slightly in front of them, a brown haired girl wearing a leather jacket.

"Hey." She smiled kindly at you and you were captivated by her beauty. Yes, she was obviously older than you but you didn't care, she was gorgeous.

"I'm not going to have to beat your asses, right?" You looked between the three of them and the brown haired girl chuckled a little.

"Hopefully not. This is Coulson, this is Jemma and I'm Daisy." Daisy introduced the three of them. You felt better about these guys, they didn't push you to let them in, they voluntarily gave out information and they didn't seem like the others.

"I know that you know my name, how?" You questioned, hand still firmly on the door, not fully open for them to see inside yet.

"We're from SHIELD, you've been on our radar since you first got your powers, we've kept our distance but now, you may be in danger so we've come to help you." Jemma smiled at you and you nodded.

"Okay, when you come in, there are a few bodies on the floor, I promise i didn't kill them, they are just knocked out and probably going to wake up soon." You informed them before swinging the door further open for them to enter. Something about them you trusted, but you couldn't work out why.

You watched with wide eyes as Daisy entered your apartment and used some sort of powers to dismantle the unconscious mens guns that lay on their hips.

"That's so cool." You mumbled, stepping a little closer to her, yet looking at the bullets that were now scattered around them.

"We should probably get out of here, i'm sure Hydra have sent more agents and you need to be checked." Coulson spoke to you and the two other girls.

"Come on, we've got food and stuff on the quinjet, and jemma here will look over your cuts and bruises." Daisy smiled at you and you nodded, following them to the roof where a jet was waiting.

"Woah. Secret agents really do exist." You gawked at the jet and the technology inside, nodding a small hello to the woman in the pilot seat, who was mainly too focussed on taking off.