Best Friends Wedding

Warnings: Swearing

(S5E12, FitzSimmons marriage)
————————————————————

"You are taking so long!" Daisy groaned from your bedroom in the Lighthouse.

"It's my best friends wedding i want to look somewhat presentable, especially after recent events." You called back from your en-suit bathroom.

You smirked as you heard Daisy's footsteps enter the room and you eventually saw her standing behind you in the reflection of the mirror.

"You look stunning as always, so can we go?" She moaned, wrapping her arms around your waist and resting her chin on your shoulder as she watched you put your earrings in.

"Look, i'm done you happy?" You rolled your eyes as you looked at Daisy through the mirror.

"Very." She spun you round and pulled you into her chest, your arms instinctively wrapping around her neck.

"Good." You couldn't help but smile when you looked into her eyes, plus, nothing but loved filled the air of the Lighthouse due to the events that were yet to occur.

"What?" You chuckled after a few seconds when Daisy never looked away, despite wanting to leave.

"Nothing." She smiled back, pulling you closer, if that was even possible.

"Isn't crazy that two of our closest friends are about to be married?" You turned giddy at the thought, knowing how much both Fitz and Simmons loved each other.

"Yeah, it's mad. But gets me thinking about things, you know." Daisy replied calmly, pushing you against the bathroom counter.

"Yeah?" You played with the hair on the back of her neck, something you do naturally.

"Yeah, like how I wanna marry you one day, what do you think?" Daisy gave you a small nudge but you just rolled your eyes.

"Daisy Johnson if this is your idea of proposing to me then i suggest you stop there." You smirked pushing her away from you.

"What?" She grinned, knowing she had teased you.

"You think that proposing like that, before our best friends wedding, and in a bathroom with no ring or even asking me properly, is going to make me say yes?" You placed your hands on your hips and looked at her with a quirked brow.

"Yes?" Daisy gave you a sly grin, causing you to roll your eyes again.

"Come on, you said it yourself, we need to go." You ignored her comment and took her hand, leading her to a couple floors down where the wedding was to take place.

You both made your way to where May and Jemma were standing, smiling and almost tearing up at the sight of Jemma in her wedding dress, deke did a pretty good job at picking it out.

"You excited?" You grinned at Jemma who nodded her head.

"And slightly nervous." She added with a nervous laugh, handing both you and daisy your flowers.

"You'll be great. Don't worry about it." Daisy supported her with a smile, both of you stepping away and joining May's side as you saw the doors open, and Fitz stepped out.

All heads turned as Fitz began to walk out, taking in his surroundings before landing eyes on Jemma. His eyes wide as he looks at her, it was true love. And they were soulmates.

They two of the locked eyes and you could feel yourself tear up. Clearly Daisy noticed because she placed a hand on the small of your back and gave you a supportive smile.