Terregenesis Pt.7

Warnings: Swearing
————————————————————
"Why isn't someone coming to tell us what the fuck is going on?" You sat impatiently on the bed, it's had been a while since Andrew had left and you and Skye had decided to stay inside the room, hoping it was nothing.

"Maybe it's just an emergency. It wouldn't hurt if we went to check." Skye shrugged, standing up and offering a hand to you, which you gladly took and followed her out the room.

"Hey listen, i'm pretty sure i can hear May in there." She pointed towards the controls room and the two of you stayed hidden, realising it was a slightly heated discussion between May and Andrew.

"No okay, is Skye's lunatic father leading Coulson into a trap. Civilians could be hurt. I acted quickly." May snapped defensively, your eyes met Skye's who was clearly shocked at May's words.

"And me and the girls? We do what?" Andrew questioned with a sharp tone.

"Same as if we were on the base. Stay in the cage. Continue your evaluation-" May states though she got cut off by Skye who immediately entered the room, you following shortly.

"That's so not gonna happen." Skye scoffed, causing May to turn around and look at you both with an unimpressed look.

"This is not a negotiation, skye. You're both staying on the bus." May demanded, rather calmly compared to her previous conversation with Andrew.

"If coulson needs backup-" Skye began but May instantly shut her down.

"He'll have it. We don't need you." May replies calmly, both you and Andrew just stood and watched the two of them.

"Yes, you do. My father's involved. And for better or worse, i matter to him. And we can use that." Skye suggested, shaking her head slightly at May's last words.

"I'm with May. This is an emotional powder leg you shouldn't be anywhere near." Andrew added but Skye sighed, looking at you for backup.

"As much as I also want to help Coulson. They could be right, Skye. Who knows what you're father is capable of, even with you there he may do anything to get to you. Anything. And if that goes south, who knows if you could handle it." You gave her a sympathetic smile, knowing that's nothing close to what she wanted to hear, but you didn't want her to be in danger.

"Right. We can't risk you losing control." May agreed with you, nodding her head as she spoke.

"I won't." Skye instantly replied without hesitation.

"You don't know that." Andrew frowned, his hands on his hips as he took in the conversation.

"Yes, I do. I know because those windows aren't shattered in a million pieces right now. Because this plane isn't coming apart. I'm feeling all of it. I'm locking it down. Just like you trained me to do." Skye explained desperately. You knew she was gonna fight for this so you were going to make sure that you'll be with her to support her, also try keep her head straight.

"Having contact with your father is a bad idea. If you can't control your feelings-" Andrew reiterated before Skye cut him off.

"I'll ice myself. Look, you put me on the index. You're doing my intake assessment. How about we let my dad know?" Skye suggested, and for a moment no one said anything. Andre sighed in defeat as he took a look at May, knowing she was considering it. You, as risky as you thought it may be, were willing to go out there too, especially if it means helping Coulson and looking out for Skye.

"Fine, I may have an idea. Prepare yourself." May nodded before heading out the door.

"Y/n is coming too! I need her there." Skye called out, earning a nod from May, Andrew leaving shortly after.