You Really Don't Trust Me?

Warnings: Swearing, angst
————————————————————

"Daisy it's been 2 days without the cast now, i'm sure it'll be fine." You inspected your wrist that had previously been stuck in a cast for the past 6 weeks after breaking it on a mission.

"Fitzsimmons said you need to slowly start using it again. You know that said it was a complete snap, so you have to be extra careful." Daisy sighed from beside you on the couch.

"Just one session? I promise i'll be careful. You know, I will. You're just being a little too protective." This whole conversation started when you told Daisy that you were thinking of having your first training session soon, since the injury, but the doesn't really agree with you.

"Well sorry for looking out for you. At least someone should because you're not, remind me again how you broke your wrist?" Daisy defended herself, slightly offended that you called her overprotective.

"I am looking out for myself, the injury was just a mistake." You insisted and she sighed once more.

"Look, I just don't want you to jump to far ahead and think that your wrist is suddenly back to how it used to be and you over exert yourself when you train. Sometimes you don't know your own limits." Daisy explained calmly and you nodded your head.

"I know, but I miss it." You admitted and Daisy rested a hand on your thigh.

"I know you do, but you got to take it one step at a time. Just like Jemma said." Daisy replied and you nodded in agreement, resting your head in her shoulder.

"Fine. I'll take it slow." You muttered and Daisy hummed lightly.

—2 Hours Later—

"I can't take it anymore Jemma." You huffed as you jumped onto one of desks in the lab.

"I mean, you're wrist is probably strong enough now, but knowing you Y/n, it's best to take it slow." Jemma replied sympathetically.

"It's like my body is itching to train again, i don't think i've ever been so bored in my life." You sighed dramatically, earning a small chuckle from Jemma.

"I'm sure a small sessions won't hurt? Just to start getting your body back into that routine, I suppose. And it may give me a good opportunity to test this new bracelet Fitz and I have been working on..." Jemma trailed off in though as she inspected the bracelet.

"Yes, please Jemma, let me do it." You almost begged and Jemma turned to face you.

"I don't see why not, but please just take it slow. This bracelet actually monitors your body's vitals and everything, so i will now if you take it too far." Jemma warned and you nodded as she placed it around your wrist.

"Daisy's in a meeting right now, just don't tell her, please. And if she asks where I am when she's done, just say i'm filling out some documents with Bobbi or something." You told Jemma who reluctantly agreed, not too keen on lying to Daisy.

So you made your way to the gym after changing, stretching and warming up before you did anything to prevent any further injuries. After about two minutes, Bobbi walked in just as you expected. She trains at the same time everyday when she's not on a mission.

"I've missed my gym buddy. Glad you're finally allowed to train again." Bobbi nudged you lightly with a smile on her face.

"Took Jemma some convincing, then she figured she could use me to test one of her new devices." You showed the bracelet on your wrist to Bobbi as you spoke.

"Daisy doesn't know i'm here though, she wasn't so keen on the idea when i spoke to her about it. Jemma is going to tell her that i'm filling out mission reports and stuff with you, i hope that's alright?" You asked, completely forgetting you involved Bobbi in your lies without asking.