Ghost

Warnings: Swearing

(Based on the song 'In The Kitchen' by Reneé Rapp. Because Reneé is bae and if you haven't listened to her EP you prob should)
————————————————————

You and Daisy had broken up. She had cheated on
you with Lincoln when you were on a mission and Jemma had told you upon your arrival.

You were both now sat in the common room after a screaming match and throwing things about. You were so tired and angry at what she had done.

"When I walk in the kitchen, my heart hits the floor, cause it's you that i'm missing. I still see a vision of us cooking dinner and you holding me from behind." You couldn't even smile fully as you watched Daisy in the kitchen, grabbing herself a drink as she listened to you.

"And you say 'please be careful, that life is so big and we can't have another ER trip. We're to young, too dumb, to in love to afford it.'" You reminisced, remembering the time you spent together, so
mad and angry that she had ruined it.

"But it's just been me and a hundred square feet of bittersweet memories. I deleted our playlist but I still hear your favourite melodies." You tilted your head slightly as you spoke, your eyes tearing up a little.

"We went from strangers, to lovers, to enemies." You explained and she shook her head.

"Y/n..." Daisy trailed off, not knowing how to respond.

"I would pretend to dance with you in here like we used to. And i'll always train alone because i don't want to without you. I'm even to scared to delete all our videos because it's real when everyone knows."
You couldn't help the tear that escaped down your cheek.

"Please, it's not what you think." She tried but you shook your head, you knew she would have kept this from you if Jemma hadn't of said anything.

"You could've at least shown me some decency. Some me a favour and packed up your clothes from my room." You had too look away from her, knowing that your bedroom will always remind you of the intimate nights you had shared.

"No. Y/n, you just have to listen to me." Daisy pleased with you but you put your hand up, stopping her from saying anything else and making her listen to you.

"Falling in love really isn't for the weak. I can't believe i fell for you." You shook your head and now the tears fell down not only your cheeks but hers too. Daisy knew she had lost you because of her actions.

"If I could turn back time, i would never have done it. I regretted it instantly, Y/n, I love you." Daisy made her way next to you on the couch, but you moved further away from her, too disgusted to feel her touch.

"Ain't it funny how time shows that you know nothing. Because I used to love you, and now you're dead to me. I can never look at you the same." You sobbed now and Daisy let her head fall into her hands, she knew she had fucked up and that you were way to smart to even consider taking her back.

"Fuck you." You said, just above a whisper but loud enough for her to hear as you stood up and left her alone.

(A/N) Againnn, i'm not sure if i like this but I love the song sooo. Also for those of you that haven't  watched The Sex Lives Of College Girls, I really recommend it! It's got Reneé Rapp in it as well who also sings this song and i'm rewatching it all over again lol.